Just Some stuff about me

Hey guys so I am just bored and didnt know what to do so I just decided to do some random facts about me.Alsi that is me at the top,this was my Easter outfit.

Issues:Depression and Eating Disorder
and a mild case of trust issues and being scared of guys that I don't know.ohhhh and sleeping problems I can never stay asleep.

Favorite color:Purple and Black

Hobbies:Listening to music and reading and just acting like a big sister to the younger guys that I have known for years

Occupation:student I am still in school and I wanna be a lawyer,judge,and then president
-i love helping people and making them happy

I have been on wattpad for awhile but I have different accounts because this is like my 4th or 5th phone and I never remember the password to my accounts.

I hate people when I am out in public I feel like people are judging me too especially at school.

I am one of the top students in my whole school of about 300 kids.I am I'm the top 20 and for my grade I am in the top 5.

I hate my father,he left recently which I should be glad about considering how he has treated me growing up.

I am pansexual and my mom and a few other people know but I want to learn more about the LGBTQ+ culture but I dont knos how my mom would feel taking me to a pride Parade.

I am also genderfluid but my mom doesn't know and a few of my friends know but I know only one person cares enough to ask for my pronouns and that is TheBadassGeek but she lives in India which I am sad about.

The only reason I am even telling people my issues is because yall dont know me sooooo,I dont care who knows about my issues on Wattpad.

Dear homophobes-"I hate the word homophobic because your not scared if homosexuals your just being an asshole."-I forgot but I think that it is Morgan Freemen.

I am fascinated with serial killers.I love the dark.Lol I'm a kinky bastard.

I have never dated anyone and I dont intend to.People only hurt me except for some people on Wattpad.

People want me to be a model and keep calling me cute but I dont believe them.

I applied for Oliver Scholar,I just have my interview left.I really want to get in.

I am African American and I got some other stuff in me but then again dont we all.

I have 4 other siblings.2 brothers and 2 sisters.I know a lot of people but only consider a few of them my friends.

Also my middle name is Hope.

And I love panic at the disco,twenty one pilots,fall out boys a few rappers,Cardi B,Arianna Grande,Drake,Demi Lovato.I also love anime.I ship a lot of people one of the ships is Drarry.You all know who I am talking about.

Anyway the pet chapter special part 2 should be coming up.Also the winners do you want to use a nickname instead of your username.Alrighty people goodnight.