Christmas Part 3

Ok so I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile I just had writers block and had no idea what to write but my imagination is up and running for a short chapter so onward to said chapter.

Dumbledore's POV

  That little shit is completely ruining my plans. How did he even get his blocks off in the first place? How did he even know about them? Why does he have his creature inheritance? Those damn muggles I bet, I would fucking kill them if they hadn't been useful to my plans in the past. However this isn't the only thing I have up my sleeve to become famous and get all the money I deserve. That little green eyed freak and his family of freaks and tools better watch their backs. Mwuhahahahahahahmwuahahaha.

Harry's POV

  I just felt a shiver go down my spine as I picked up a book full of prank ideas for the twins. That shiver felt like someone had dastardly plans for me. Anyway I made my way to the counter to pay for the books and made my way outside. I walked around for a bit looking for a gift for Draco and my father. For my mother(James) I got him the new broom that just came out and a broom cleaning kit. For Narcissa and Bellatrix I got some matching jewelry. For Tom I got him a new snake friend and some snake snacks. As I was walking down I saw a dark magic shop and in the window was some ingredients for some potions. These ingredients were really rare and I  knew that my father(Snape) needed some so I got him some. Now I just have to find a gift for Draco.

As I walked down the alleyway I saw a ear piercing that I know would look so cute on Draco, I then went into the store and got it.

Draco's POV

I finished shopping for everyone except for Harry. I had no idea what to give him. What do you give the boy that has almost everything? I decided to walk around some more but then something caught my eye, it was 2 rings in the window of a jewelry store. They were both emerald promise rings.

 I brought both and planned to  give Harry the one with the big emerald in the middle and have them engraved with mon seul et unique amour

Time skip brought to you by Gangsta by Will Jay.

It was Christmas day and I woke up to a pleasant surprise of Harry bouncing on my stomach like a little kid and the sun hitting his eyes that made them stand out even more. I just wanted to eat him up with how cute he looked. Anyway we all went downstairs and ate a huge breakfast that the house elves made and it was delicious.

After we were done we all ran into the living room to open our presents. Everyone started at the same time and tears could be seen, squealing and words of thanks were heard. After we all finished opening out gifts, Harry looked a bit disappointed because he couldn't find my gift to him but when I tapped him on the shoulder and got on one knee his face lit up with happiness, confusion and shock.

I grabbed his hand and said,"Harry we're too young to marry so I instead want to make a promise. I want to promise that I will be loyal(I don't even have to promise this I dont want anyone else), I will marry you as soon as we hit 20 and replace this ring with an engagement ring. I will cherish you like the King that you are." I then slid the ring onto his finger.

As I looked up he had tears in his eyes and he jumped into my arms squealing and saying,"I can't love you anymore than I already do but thank you Draco." I then realized I didn't get a gift from Harry but I felt him pull away and he said,"Well now that I have your gift, here's mine." He leaned forward and clipped on a cute little ear piercing that I really liked. I hugged him and pulled him into a heartwarming kiss but we broke apart hearing a soft clearing of the throat reminding us that we weren't alone.

We looked up and saw the adult looking at us fondly and with an amused look on their faces. We all just laughed and for the rest of the day we played in the yard having snowball fights, building snowmen, and making snow forts. We only came inside to have lunch. And when  dinner time came around, we all kept cracking jokes and reliving memories and having a good time.By the time dinner was done we were all stuffed and could barely walked straight but me and Harry went to our room, showered, cuddled and while we sleepily talked we slowly started going into Hypnos' domain.

Ok sorry this chapter was really late, I'm busy and life is hectic and I truly forgot I had to do this chapter but anyway this was 881 words. Have a good night,evening,morning guys, gals and nonbinary pals.