3 months later...

" you are under arrest!" That was the last line Jyugo heard before he was sent to Nanba prison, the place were his father was sent to. He had a good hunch, that if the man with the scar on the back of his neck ( who gave him shackles and made him into a monster) was here,  he'd find him, but for now he was content with being with his trustworthy freinds.

" NUMBER FIFTEEN!" Haijime yelled breaking Jygo's thoughts " HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, STAY IN YOUR CELL! OR ARE YOU TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND?!"
" I heard you the first time....' you dumb gorilla.' "
" YOUR DEAD FIFTEEN!" Haijime roared with utter rage. Jygo's hands suddenly turned into swords from his cursed shackles that were placed on his wrists. " yeah, well, your not going to win against these" Jyugo said as he grinded the metal together, then laughed.
Haijime just punched Jyugo in the face, " Shut up fifteen!" Then Haijime dragged Jyugo by his ankles and tossed him back into his cell, with the rest of cell thirteens delinquents.

" look, Jyugo's back!" Nico said with glee while playing a card game with Uno.

"Hey Jyugo, did you accomplish anything? Uno inquired with a hint of sarcasm.

" oh shut up, Uno". Jyugo said then leaned up against the wall " I was just getting fresh air."

Rock just scratched his chin, " why don't you bring us on your ' adventures' next time?"

Before Jyugo could make a retort to Rock Haijime swung the door open. " Room inspection!" Haijime shouted

" Didint we just have one yesterday?" Jyugo asked, still leaning against the wall.

" I totally won that match Nico, now you have to give up one of your mangas "-

" Not my manga!" Nico cried, holding on protectivly to his comic book.

" SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT'S" Haijime roared in anger, then calmed a bit then crossed his arms with an evil smile " it's time for your room check".

" Careful Haijime, you're going to give yourself  an ulcer".

" Yeah, well if I do im going to name it Jyugo, now move aside fifteen!" Jyugo then stepped aside while Haijime rummaged through the room."

Yamato walked in laughing " ha-ha, I JUST FINISHED TRAINING SIR!"

" Do you ever work Yamato, or do you just run all day?

"I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THE WARDEN, SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU RIGHT AWAY!" Yamato said then ran off to do some more training.