What now?

Authors note: So I stared school yesterday and I already had a test, this is why I didint want to go back. So super sorry if I can't mentally bring myself to keep up on wattpad.
That's not the only reason I'm upset with school, it's also the strictness of the school and it's driving me crazy. Well In any case please enjoy this section.

Uno and Rock convinced Yamato to check up on " Nico" while he was in his daily check up, but when Yamato wasint looking, Rock and Uno booked it to look for Jyugo.
" I think I know were the interrogation cells are at." Rock said while Uno followed.

" How do you remember?" Uno asked

" I was interrogated for a week when I got here"....

Uno was going to make a retort, but Rock shoved him against a wall when a guard was walking past. " Gotta pay attention Uno." There was seriousness in Rocks voice that Uno haddint heard since new years when Jygo went all berserk. It made Uno wonder how worried Rock had been for Jyugo's well being.

Time skip>>>>

Rock and Uno unlocked the door that lead to the interrogation cells. Jyugo had thought them a few tricks from time to time.

Jyugo looked horrid in his little dank cell, his clothes were more torn than usual; he appeared to be sleeping, but didint get much sleep recently. There was fresh bandages on Jyugo's arms, and Uno fell to his knees. " I swear I'll kill that man."

Rock then slapped Uno " get it together, we only have a limited amount of time before we get Jyugo out of here, and all hell breaks loose."

Rock held the key he took from a guard to unlock Jyugo's cell, but before his hand could even grasp around the key, Jyugo stirred. Jyugo's eyes were green as well as purple. Rock couldint help but smile, the last time he saw Jyugo his eyes were orange and yellow. It's what was so cool about Jyugo, he was definitely one of a kind.

Jyugo: ( in a hoarse voice)  Rock?...Uno?

Uno: What happend buddy?

Jyugo: I don't- know, last thing I remember was screaming also somewhat harming myself.

Rock: Dont worry Jyugo well get you out a here, and you can finally escape like you always wanted too.

Jyugo: there's no escape in my mind.... ( Jyugo then gives them a far away look) it's best for me to curl up an die, to end all the suffering.

Rock:* slams the bars* Don't you dare give up on us!

Uno: * cries*

Unclear voice: who's there?