Found out

Haijime came in the cell room where no. 15 was being held, but he only found the cell open and handcuffs on the ground. " Oh he'll no, not today... I won't allow this crap."  Haijime then ran in the direction he thought the little criminals went off to. While Haijime was running he ran past monkey who was carrying a stack of papers.

Monkey: eep

Haijime: ( grunts) outa the way monkey!

Monkey : Damn you Haijime!

Haijime was running down a hallway then turned left when he heard the voices of the inmates. ( they can't go to far with Jyugo as a dead weight) Haijime thought.
*************

Uno and Rock where running while each one had one of Jyugo's arms around them an Jygo was dragging his feet.
That recording of our voices that you left in hallway seven was genius Rock."

Rock smiled " yeah that should buy us some time."

Uno was picking up the pace when they saw a new opening, " Haijime may be good at finding us, but he's still just a dumb gorilla".

A door fell from the ceiling in front of Uno, Rock, and Jyugo. Uno swore " damn, let's go left".

*******

After Haijime found the type recorder and smashed it he pulled up cameras on his phone and saw them. Haijime then hit a button on the wall diverting the convicts route directly toward him. " Gotcha now"

Rock and Uno where running straight ahead but saw Haijime's ugly mug at the end.

Haijime: I knew with Jyugo out of commission this whould be a piece of cake finding u two.

Uno: frowns* guess u caught us Haijime.

Rock: If we surrender now will you not hurt us?

Haijime: oh no I'm going to enjoy this. * cracks knuckles, while his vein pops out of his head*

" weeee", everyone looks up and Nico falls on Haijime.*

" Nico! " Rock and Uno say in Unison.

" Hi", Nico said with a smile, " go save Jygo".

*******

Yamato is laughing while talking to a guard in the hallway* " Ha-ha, YOUR TRAINING IS IMPROVING!"
Rock and Uno then run past Yamato.... " IS THIS A GAME? LET ME JOIN YOU!"

Rock/Uno: No we're good.

Yamato: chases* Ha-ha THIS IS GOOD TRAINING!"

Jyugo: starts to wake up: What's happening?

Uno: good you're awake: Now disable the traps!

Jyugo: unlocks doors and disables traps.

Rock: nice Jyugo, you really are the key to the world.

Jyugo: goes back to sleep*

Rock/Uno: Your kidding!

Yamato: Ha-ha IM CATCHING UP.

Monkey walkes by with a new stack of papers, and Uno and Rock run into him while running past*

Monkey: Haija- oh, hey!

Rock/Uno: sorry*

Monkey: Joins the chase* hey! What are you doing out of your cells!

Yamato: OH! ANOTHER MEMBER IN THE RACE, HA-HA!

*********
Since Jyugo opend most of the doors in their path that included the door to outside, Uno and Rock smiled, it was small, but it was still hope.

They where going to cross the threshold, but then Jyugo was yanked out of their grasp. At Jyugo's ankles there was a chain and at the end of the chair there was a angry Haijime pulling on the chain. " Not so fast little punks", Haijime growled.

Monkey: You have to control your inmates Haijime.

Haijime: Shut it Monkey!

Yamato: ha-ha