A fight

Authors notes: sorry i kinda quit this series due to peoples lack of interest and I know I could've done way better on some of the chapters. Literally some are just slapped together at night, but some people want me to continue so I will do just that and I may go back in the future and edit a lot.

Jyugo clashed swords with his foe but the man with a scar kicked Jyugo back. Jyugo flung back and hit the ships wall with a thud, his head snapped back, and he grounded his teeth. " I will make sure you will never hurt anyone again, do you even care what you did to musashi?"

" oh yes i remember that specimen, he wasint right for our project."

The slashing of blades continued " you made his life Hell!"

The man with a scars mouth curved into a a evil smirk. " I wouldn't call that a life",  Jyugo was once again pushed back against the wall, but this time a blade was pressed against it and a trickle of blood went down Jyugo's neck and bled into his ripped black and white prison uniform. No. 15 winced as the scar necks face brushed against Jyugo's his breath was heavy and venomous. " I wouldn't call yours a life either."

The man with a scar then brought the blade up then knocked Jyugo out with the flat of the sword.

Haijime***

Haijime: The ship is ready to set sail

Samos: about time

Haijime: It's not like you helped any, you damned monkey

Samos: I have to exercise and hone my body for this trip.

Haijime: as i thought, building 5 has only meatheads.

Nico***

Nico: good idea Uno for sneaking aboard

Uno: It was nothing sneaking past those two idiots

Rock: I have to admit Haijime is not what he used to be.

Nico and the others hid in the luggage hold in the ship, Rock hid with the food meanwhile Nico and Uno hid with the clothes and other supplies.

Uno: don't worry Jyugo we're bringing you home.

Nico: Maybe Jyugo will find a way out, he is very good at breaking out.

Rock: yeah, if only that wasint his one and only good skill.

Jyugo****

Jyugo woke up with his arms and legs restrained to a table, " good you're awake Jyugo, it's time to start project elf."

Jyugo inhaled a sharp breath, " project elf?"

" Yes, my dear specimen. Elf is going to take over your control of your functions."

Jyugo: why?

Scar neck: because once elf takes over your soul. Our project after all these years will finally be complete.