Some more guards? Why not.

Rat tail was going to check up on the inmates of cell 13. The wardens idea was pure genius, but ofcourse she was always amazing. Anyway her ingenious plan to keep no. 15 and the others escaping was to keep them distracted and get them out of their cell oddly enough. The plan has been working, and no escapes!

Rat tail walked into cell 13 and saw the inmates sprawled out all over the place. This sight was pitiful.

Rat Tail: Get up you fools!

Uno: hey want to play poker with us?

Rat Tail: inmates are not allowed to gamble!

Nico: so what fun thing do you have planned for today?

Rat Tail: what!?

Uno: well, a gaurd normally busts in, then we get to do something fun.

Rock: I hope we get to eat some food!

Rat Tail: wait, weres no.15!?

Then there was an outline of Jyugo with an arrow pointing making a beep beep noise, but Jyugo was nowhere in sight.*

Railt Tail: Runs out of the room* Little punk! I will find you.

Uno smiled, " let's go find Jyugo, I knew this posh life whould bore him sooner or later."

Inmates: Runs after Rat Tail*
******

Jyugo was walking down a hallway and ran into a crying Sentaro, " hey Sentaro, remember Haijime is trash, and you dont need to listen to him.

Sentaro: sniffles* no.15 aren't you supposed to be in your cell?

Jyugo: yeah... hey Sentaro!

Sentaro: turns around* yeah?

Jyugo: why dont we leave nanba prison together and forget this place.

Sentaro: umm...

Raitt Tail: Runs down the hallway* I see you no.15

Jyugo: well I got to go * runs*

*****

Rat Tail: chases Jyugo* come back here!

Jyugo: runs* yeah, that's a hard pass

Nico: Jyugo! We're coming too! Nico said while running with the others.

Rat Tail runs after Jyugo then Jyugo skids to a stop with smoke curling from his feet. Then Jyugo pulled out his demon blades and laughed " try me."

Enraged Rat Tail seeped Jyugo's legs out from under him. " Dont mess with me!"

Jyugo: oww

Rat Tail: hmph

Nico: Jyugo! * runs to Jyugo *

Uno: are you ok?

Rock: Some fall man.

*****

Haijime puts another huge stack of papers on his desk, Momoko was being relentless by assigning him so much work, he couldn't even keep up his gaurd duties. The other guards had to fill in for him for the last few days.

Kuu: Meow

Haijime: pets Kuu* although I think you could watch them better over those baffones.

Sentaro runs in Haijime's office" umm Haijime Jyugo is escaping again."

Haijime: What!?

Sentaro: hides behind his clipboard* I think I saw Yamato go after Jyugo, but he probably thinks it's just training.

Haijime: Yamato couldn't even catch a cold.

Haijime then runs out of his office in a direction he thought no.15 may have gone. That runt must really want a life sentence.