Juvenile Detention

Jyugo was thirteen when he was sent to Juvinile Detention. The guards questioned were he was from, but Jyugo provided no answer. Jyugo didint mind Juvenile Detention. The guards treated him nice for the most part and he got fed, plus there was a place to sleep. It was all going good except one night someone came into his room while he was asleep. The mysterious figure slipped on arm shackles, feet shackles and a neck shackle.

The first night of the second week in Juvie>>>>>

Jyugo crashed in his bunk next to his cellie. His cell mate was already passed out when he slipped under his own covers and across the room the other occupant was snoreing. When the guards found Jyugo he had already forgotten his past life, but he still knew how to pick a lock or two here and there.

It was around midnight when Jyugo's internal clock woke him from his slumber. Jyugo felt pressure around his arms and legs, he also felt something around his neck, like something was choaking him. He looked around the room for clues, for anything really. Jyugo only saw one person in hazy darkness, there was a man with a scar on the back of his neck!

Jyugo then remembered his roomie and checked to see if he was responsive, but when he looked over to the other side of the room all he saw was a bloody mess.
" No witnesses; it's are little secret." The man said while walking away. Jyugo never did see his face.

Morning >>>>>

In the morning Jyugo was in such a state of fear he high tailed it from the Juvinile Detention center and just kept running. Jyugo was a monster, when officers tried to take him down, Jyugo just hacked them down with his shackles that turned into blades, and when there was a locked door Jyugo ran on pure instinct and with no effort unlocked the doors.

When Jyugo finally stopped to take a break miles away from Juvie, he was splattered in blood, and his clothes were ragged also torn.

When he reached to a more rational state of mind Jyugo tried to figure out how to unlock his shackles but there was no lock, nor was there a key. Then it hit him the memories of hacking away at people with his blades. "Nooo! " Jyugo screamed until his throat was raw, " I'm not a monster!"

It was later Jyugo decided he whould find who did this to him, find the man with the scar. Jyugo went from prison to prison following rumors tall tales about the elusive man with a scar on his neck, but no luck for him. For all he knew, he just dreamed the whole, but no that not true, Jyugo told himself. These shackles are the living proof of that dreadful night, these shackles that can turn me into a demon if im not cautious.

Jygo ended up crossing out the biggest prisons in the world. Peru X Germany X China X. The more Jyugo crossed out the big prisones in those countries the more hopeless he felt on finding that man.