Elf takes control

When Jyugo woke up again he saw his hands moving, but he wasint the one moving them. I can't feel my arms or my body, Jyugo's mind thought. He wondered if this was what it's like to feel paralyzed, not being able to move. Jyugo couldint even scream or call out for help. What's going on with my body!?!?

Fashback- 3 years ago some prison in South America-

" Hey Jyugo," Nico said " I don't like it here" Nicos voice shook.
both Nico and Jyugo were brought to the same place, they'd been traveling for awhile together and he talked about two other guys named Uno, and Rock. Jyugo was happy this guy had friends it must be nice. Jyugo's first friend in prison was musashi, but one day musashi went ballistic and tried to kill him for no reason, but he had always blamed himself for what happend.

" They're medicine tastes aweful, and they keep injecting me with cold fluids."  Nico was shivering in the dark. Jyugo couldint bare to see Nico in such a state so he gave him his only blanket and wrapped him tight.

" Don't worry Nico, soon we'll be out of here, and this place will be a distant memory." Both Jyugo, and Nico sat there talking, but went silent when they heard a door slam. They both knew it was a crooked officer who got away with tormenting inmates.

They went into the corner of the cell when they heard the guy obnoxious laughing, he must of been intoxicated Jyugo thought. " Hehehe 874 you're going to tell me why you've been breaking out." That's right that was Jyugo's new number, he had so many he forgets which number is his current one.

Another flash back hit Jyugo when he arrived to Nanbaka the prisons tattoo artist looked at him pitifully his body arms and legs were covered in numbers. " you have so many numbers on your body how about we put the number 15 on your face." Jyugo liked that idea because when he looked in the mirror he would remember that he was number 15.

Normally Jyugo didint like thinking about his past and often he didn't especially with Nico, Rock, and Uno to always keep him company. It was fun times messing with Haijime and stealing Kuu. Sure Jyugo did have a lot of down time sitting in his cell, but he wasint alone he always had his friends and they would invite him to play cards and they would always be joking or laughing it was never lonely in Nanbaka it was kinda like a home. Jyugo didint admit it out loud but if it weren't for elf and scar neck he wouldn't ever be serious about any of his escapes, Nanbaka was home. No it is home, Jyugo thought.

More memories resurfaced from Jyugo, like the time he first had ice cream. " So your telling me, that you've never tried ice cream before? " Rock asked in pure shock.

" No" Jyugo replied

" That's insane you have to try it, I hear they're serving it at lunch, I make it my sole duty to know what's being served for all meals." Rock said while smiling then punch Jyugo " I'm sure you'll love it."

At lunch Jyugo took a big bite of ice cream then his head hit the table.

Uno: WHAT HAPPENED!?

Nico: Is he dead?

Jyugo: braiiin freeze.

Uno/Rock: YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT IT THAT FAST!

Elf****

Elf had no other choice but to take control of specimen 15, he wasint doing what he was supposed to do to move the project along 15 needed to use his demon blades more for the research, no matter he will take matters into his own hands. Elf can just can just cut up no. 15's friends, maybe then they will get real results.