Nico's sick

Since no one voted on a plot im going with this option,
deal with it.

Haijime looked at Nico and saw that he made a projectile mess in the cell, " all right Nico, I'm going to take you into the infirmary," He said with a grimace on his face.

Uno jumped towards Nico and Haijime " I want to come too! " Uno exclaimed with glee in his voice.

Haijime: Hell no!

Uno: please....

Rock: come on Haijime just this once .

Jyugo: yeah Haijime, dont be an old man about it.

Haijime: * Punches everyone including Nico*

Everyone: ouch!

*********

Haijime then escorts no.25 to the infirmary while everyone else was still grumbling about Haijime's harassment.

Yamato escorted the remaining inmates to lunch.

Jyugo sat at a table with Uno and Rock, " This sucks," Jyugo said bluntly we should be going to help Nico."

" He'll be fine, the doctors usually take good care of him in the infirmary." Uno said

" Speaking of wich," Rock said in between bites of his chicken and rice. " Don't you have a doctor's appointment coming up soon Jyugo?"

" Don't remind me, I hate doctors exams. They do all kinds of weird experiments on me."

*******

Nico starred at the sealing while he was hooked up to a machine that checked his heart rate. " Haijime-kun?"

Haijime gave inmate no.25 an annoyed look " What!?"

Nico sat up in his bed then asked " Is it okay if Jyugo- kun and the others come by and visit me?"

" Ofcourse not no.25, you no that's prohibited."

" Is it beacuse Rock took Kuu again?"

Haijime now looking more mad than ever cracked his knuckles with an avail smile, " I'll kill him."

*******

" OWWW!" Rock exclaimed " you're such a mean gorilla" Rock said glaring at the not so guilty Haijime.

" Don't you ever touch Kun again."

Rock: okay, okay

Uno: Now let's not be hasty, we can still visit Kuu on weekend right ?

Haijime: Shut up!

Jyugo: If you get to angry you'll get wrinkles.

Haijime: * Punches everyone on the head*