02. This Kiss.

But if you ask me to, I couldn't. You're leaning closer and I shouldn't.
This kiss is something I can't resist, your lips are undeniable. This kiss is something I can't risk, your heart is unreliable.

I wish it didn't feel like this because I don't wanna miss this kiss

.This Kiss. Carly Rae Jepsen.

★★★

The cookie dough that was supposed to be inside of the bowl was now messily spread across the counter, leaving Love to stare at it with indignation as P'Tangmo laughed loudly from behind

Love looked between his ruined cookies and his best friend, and huffed.

"P'Tangmo!" He complained, dragging out the 'o' in his name, which only made his friend laugh harder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He chuckled as he dried some tears that had left his eyes, and made his way to Love. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You were practically forcing me to do that".

"I was not!" Love exclaimed, stomping his foot on the floor like a child. "You pushed me!".

P'Tangmo just kept laughing for another solid minute until he was able to calm down again. Meanwhile, Love stared at the mess longingly, attempting to think about a way to fix this without having to throw everything out. His mum was expecting this cookies.

It was monday, and since it was no longer the weekend, they couldn't take the whole day to practice as they all had to attend their classes; they would all have to wait until everyone finished their last class and then they would go rehearse. Love had taken advantage of the fact that he had gotten out before the oldest members of the group, so he had started working on something that he had promised his mother. His mum loved cookies, but neither of her kids had ever learned how to bake them, so she always baked them herself. It was her birthday this weekend, and Love had promised her he would bake her the most delicious ones she would ever taste. She had chuckled, telling him that if he was the one to make them, then they would be the most perfect ones even without having to try them.

Love wasn't good at cooking, or baking, or doing anything related to food. He just got too excited and messed things up before he could finish them, and things always ended up tasting horribly wrong. So, knowing his past experiences in the kitchen, he had made thought about practicing how to make cookies, just like he was practicing his dancing before the final show. And so the second he had come back from class he had started it.

However, unsurprisingly, P'Tangmo had gotten out of class not too long after him, and had taken advantage of the situation to play another prank on him as he was used to doing. P'Tangmo loved pranking him, he claimed that it was funnier than when he did it to other people, because Love would always 'get just slightly mad and cutely scream "P'Tangmooo"'. Love would disagree on that if he didn't secretly enjoyed being pranked by his P'; he really liked being the reason of his laugh, of his happiness.

If he were given the chance, Love would give anything for P'Tangmo to be happy.

"I'm sorry" P' said again, his laughter dying down slowly until disappearing completely, only a lazy smile taking over its place. "I'm sorry. Here, let me help you out with this".

Love huffed again, crossing his arms as he stared at the dough, his lips pursing.

"Well, that's the least you can do after having ruined my baking!".