04. First Kiss.

There may be smart guys and tall guys who're stronger than me, and ten times the charmer than I'll ever be. But one thing I sure didn't miss, your very first kiss.
Need I say more? The feeling is pure and I felt the warmth of your lips. Though time will go on and the seasons will change I'll always think back on our kiss ★.

.First Kiss. Alexander Rybak.

★★★

In a sudden movement, his feet failed him, stepping over each other and making Love end up sprawled over the floor. If someone were to ask him, falling down was becoming a surprisingly common occurrence these past few days.

He groaned out loud, grabbing his knee, the one that had hit the wood first, and he could feel the music stopping.

“Hey, Love! You okay?” Love heard Nuclear asking, steps getting near.

Love peaked with his right eye towards the noise, where he spotted every member of the team approaching him. Unsurprisingly, P'Tangmo's face was the first one his gaze landed on, concern written all over there.

Love sighed, squashing his face on the floor once again, and giving up, laying face-down fully and letting his body relax. He was too tired, he didn't want to do this anymore; exercising was too hard.

“I'm fine” He said with a muffled voice, since his cheek was pressed over the hard surface.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he peaked with one eye again to see P'Tangmo there, his brows furrowed.

“Did you hurt yourself?” He insisted, and sat down next to Love. “Let me check”.

Love hummed in disagreement. “No need, P’. I'm too tired to move, but nothing hurts”.

P'Tangmo seemed reluctant to let it go, but after a few seconds he sighed, and nodded.

“Okay, guys, I think it's time to stop for today. We've done enough, and I bet all of you are tired too”. He told them, the tone in his voice tipping over from sickeningly sweet to full on leader-y. “We can continue tomorrow when we are all rested”.

The rest of the team agreed, relieved yeses being thrown out as they all went to pack up their stuff. Love didn't move, he didn't have any energy left today. He listened as everyone chatted pointlessly as they made their way out.

“Hey, Love” P'Vier called him from his other side, so Love made the effort of turning his face sideways so he could lay over his other cheek, gazing at P’, with one eye. He hummed in question, and P'Vier kneeled down next to him, ruffling his hair. “Rest up, kiddo, we still have to keep training”.

“Okay, P'Vier. I'll do as you say”.

P’ gave him that small smile again, the one that showed he was proud of him. Love perked up just the tiniest bit at that, feeling like a puppy wagging his tail after having been called a 'good boy’.

“You did a good job today. We can meet up tomorrow again at the same hour for Judo, okay?”.

Love nodded, his cheek brushing over the floor as he did, and smiled. “Yeah, that's okay. Thanks, P’”.

P'Vier nodded once, sealing the deal. “Goodnight, then, Love”.

“Night, P’”.

P'Vier stood up, looked behind Love and tilted his head in acknowledgement to P'Tangmo, who was still sitting there, most likely waiting for Love to move his lazy ass off the floor.