03. Thinking Out Loud.

And I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways; maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh me I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am. So honey now, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love right where we are

.Thinking Out Loud. Ed Sheeran.

★★★

Love groaned loudly as his body hit the ground beneath him with sheer force. Without missing a second more, he placed both hands on the floor and pushed himself up again, ready to keep going.

P'Vier smirked in front of him, his thick brows coming down.

"I see you are still not ready to give up, huh?" He challenged, his head tilting slightly backwards, his chin sticking out.

Love gulped, getting into position, determined yet tired.

"Never, P'".

"Okay, then" P'Vier accepted, hands in front of him again. "On the count of three. One, two... three!".

The match didn't last longer than ten seconds before Love was sprawled out onto his back once more, moaning in pain.

Love had asked P'Vier to teach him Judo, as he had decided he wanted to start preparing better for when he could compete in the yearly tournament. He had already learned the basics last year, but he was yet to completely get the hold of it; he knew where he had to stand, and how he had to place his feet, and what movements he had to master to beat his counterpart. However, there was always such a long way between theory and practice, so even after he had been trying this since last year, when he was put in front of someone who was almost an expert in this, like P'Vier, he always managed to end up on the ground.

Some of the members of their dance team were still in classes, so Love had taken advantage of it to ask P' for help, who had gladly accepted, claiming that it was good that he was trying to step up his game so early during the year. 'If you don't slack off, you'll get it eventually' P' had told him, 'All you need is more practice'.

P'Vier's face appeared in his line of vision, the bright sky surrounding his head. He extended a hand for Love to take, which he did, and pulled him up again.

"Cheer up, you lasted longer than last time" He congratulated him with a tiny smile, the one he always had on when he was actually proud of something but didn't want to show it too much.

Love understood it now, P'Vier was happy for him.

"I suck, P'" He whined, ruffling his own hair and sighing.

P'Vier's lips curled just the tiniest bit further.

"You do" He said, and Love gasped. "But you seriously are getting better. Don't sweat it too much, I promise you'll get it".

Love pursed his lips, unsure, but accepted his words nonetheless, nodding once.

"Okay, then. If you say so".

P'Vier chuckled, patting his back and moving him towards the white bleachers that were a few feet away from them, sitting him down.

"Let's rest for a bit and then we can keep going".

"Oh, thank god. My back is killing me" Love groaned again, stretching out and letting out the softest moan, just like a kitten. "I've fallen over it like twenty times in the span of ten minutes".