12. Today.

And I don't know about tomorrow
Right now the whole world feels right
And the memory of a day like today
Can get you through the rest of your life

I know it won't always be like this
Life can change as quick as a kiss
It's not over yet and I already miss
Today ★.

.Today. Brad Paisley.

★★★

Love gasped, covering his mouth with his palm. "P'Tangmo!".

P'Tangmo snorted, his cheeks coloring as he turned his head slightly to the right. He brushed the back of his head, embarrassed. Love was not sure what he was embarrassed about, though.

"Sorry" he chuckled, and then used both hands to rub his eyes forcefully, as if the motion would help remove the shyness he was feeling. He groaned, and slowly moved his hands away. Blinking, he stared at Love's wide eyes. "It's the truth, though. You can't even imagine just how jealous I have been".

Love's unsteady heart skipped another beat, and Love became afraid of it not being strong enough to handle all of this intensity. The emotions were too many, and they were juggling Love's heart in between their clutches, with ups and downs and turns and twists; and everytime the emotions went down, Love could feel it coming up to his mouth, as if it wanted to come out; and everytime they went up, the heart steadied itself back in its place.

From the moment he had met P'Tangmo, however, his heart had not been held by anything, it had just been free inside his chest, letting his P' move it around with just a smile.

He felt his own cheeks reddening as he stared back, his eyes wide and innocent.

"J- yo-" Love stuttered, not believing what he was hearing. P'Tangmo had to be playing a joke on him, this just couldn't be right. "Are you saying... you were jealous of P'Vier?".

P's hands came to grab Love's over his lap, and squeezed them, the warmth returning to the younger boy.

And still, everything was perfect; with the darkness, and the stars, and the quiet, and the warmth, and the fruity smell that tingled the air. And Love was starting to feel a bit dizzy, a bit out of it, really. Was P'Tangmo telling the truth?

P' gulped, the nervousness still flickering behind his eyes. However, on the contrary of what Love had been thinking, it wasn't because he couldn't trust him, but because Love was what he had to open up about.

His blond brows furrowed, and his lips quivered. P'Tangmo was trying to seem certain, to seem confident in what he was going to say, but Love knew him like the back of his hand, and he could tell just how scared he actually was.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I know this is... I know I am just dumping this onto you all of a sudden" he chose to say, and Love made sure to listen through the thick fog that was starting to cloud his brain. His heart was beating impossibly faster, faster than it had ever beat before. And P's previous words kept bouncing around his skull, and all he could hear was the word 'jealous' being screamed inside of his head, as if trying to wake him up. As if trying to tell him that he had, indeed, hear his P' say that. "I- uh, fuck... I never thought it would be so difficult to say what's on my mind. That's never been a problem for me before. Not until you came along".

Love blinked, and his lips parted, unsure of what was going on.

He was both confused, and scared; confused because P'Tangmo was saying too many things at once, and none of it was making any sense to Love; and scared because his P' was right there, trying to tell him something important, and all that Love was doing was staring dumbly back, blinking, and he didn't want for P' to think that he didn't want to listen, because he did. He wanted to listen to it so badly.