05. From Me To You.

I've got arms that long to hold you and keep you by my side.
I've got lips that long to kiss you and keep you satisfied.
If there's anything that you want, if there's anything I can do, just call on me and I'll send it along with love, from me to you★.

.From Me To You. The Beatles.

★★★

Water dripped down his throat as Love eagerly gulped it down; he felt even more out of breath than usual today, could it be possible to get more out of shape than he already was even if he had been doing exercise for days now?

Days!

Love put the bottle down, and shook his head, recovering.

“I hate working out so much!” He whined, frowning at P'Vier, who was looking at him with amusement from a few feet away.

“Is there going to be a day when you don't complain about this?” P’ asked as he got closer.

He took a seat next to Love on the bleachers, just like they had done the other day.

“Maybe” Love said. “But today's not that day”.

P'Vier chuckled.

They were training for Judo once again today until third years were out of class. It had only been twenty minutes, but Love could already feel everyone of his muscles aching and burning. He felt pain in places he hadn't thought it possible before, and every time he moved he wondered how on earth could people like training. There were certainly people who did, people like P'Vier, or P'Tangmo, and Love seriously believed that they were crazy.

Not a day went by in which he didn't regret having decided to start practising Judo so early on the year. Maybe he could just call it off, after all, P'Vier wouldn't really mind.

Today, in the distance, Love could spot some people playing football, so they weren't completely alone for once. The atmosphere hadn't changed, though; the wind was still blowing softly, and the sun was still shining just the right amount; and barely any sounds could be heard apart from the constant smacking of the ball and the occasional complain from the ones playing.

However, what was different today was something else; Love felt anxious. He had always been a relaxed person, one who didn't worry too much if things were going wrong, choosing to do something about it instead of just sitting around for The Universe to intervene.

On this subject, unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do. Since he woke up, he hadn't stopped thinking about P'Tangmo; every time he closed his eyes, he could only see the kisses they had shared the night before. Something had changed, and Love could tell.

It wasn't that they hadn't had more than one kiss in a row before, because they had. Many times. And he couldn't pinpoint exactly what was ticking him off about last night, yet he couldn't help but feel different. He felt different towards the kisses, who he had always welcomed with open arms before, no second questioning or anything; he felt different about his feelings, about the way he had reacted to them, his chest squeezing hard and his heart rate increasing to a hundred miles a minute; and he felt different about P'Tangmo, who Love knew had never been just his best friend, but that until last night he hadn't wanted to think about it further in case he realised what he actually felt.

P'Tangmo was special, he always had been. It didn't take two seconds to realise that the bond the both of them had formed was different than others.