New Job

Today was my first day at work with the BAU. Waking up at 6:00 in the morning I got ready for work and left my house by 7:00.

Arriving at the office I was greeted by Erin who gave me, my gun and badge. The elevator ringed letting me know it was my stop.

Stepping out of the elevator a little body crashed into my legs, "sorry" a little child voice told me. Looking down I was greeted with a child that looked like the mix of Aaron and Hailey. "It's okay, do I know you from somewhere?'' The boy squirted his eyes at me before shaking his head , "hmm is your daddy Aaron?". He nodded his head rapidly, before running off once again who knows where.

Turning to Erin I asked " Are you going to introduce me?" She turned and called out ''Agents. Derek Morgan, David Rossi, Jennifer Jearau, Dr. Spencer Reid and their technical analysts Penelope Garcia" and they slowly walked towards us once they were in front of us,"Meet your new team member, Agent Maggie Bell Kingsley" "Call me Bell, " shaking their hands. After they greeted me they got back to their desks. "Up there is Agent Rossi and Aaron as you know."

"Shouldn't you be telling him about the new team member?" I raised my eyebrow questionaly at her. "No, he'll forget all about me authorizing a new team member once he sees you,his door is the first" Erin remided me before getting on the elevator.