Truth

Aaron's POV

--Next day--
I watched as everyone slowing came in to work. I had a couple of paperwork to do but for now i had to know what Maggie had been up to while she in the England. When everyone came in and had started to do the paperwork they had.
I worked on some of mine, not wanting to draw attention to myself by going to Garcia's room so early. 10:13, thinking it was an appropriate time i got uo and made my way ingnoring the question filled look for JJ as i walked by.
"Garcia", i said as i knocked on the door and slowly pushed in, "Sir what can i help you with?".
"I want you to get all avaliable information on Maggie Bell Kingsley"
   " Is that Bell the one on our team, Bell?" Garcia questioned. Not answering she had recieved her answer and started to pick up any information on Maggie. About 10 minutes later Garcia whispered, "Thats not good"
"Whats not good Garcia?" I exclaimed as i tried to look at what she had in her computer screens.
"Nothing sir its just her files everything i could find are very secured, like maybe not even i can hack into whoever or whatever is. protecting these files"
"Garcia im going need you to try hard, once you have any information let me know" I told as i started to walk out. "Oh and lets keep this between us" i said walking out of her room and back into my office.

2:00 in the evening
"Sir" Garcia said as she walked into my office "Your gonna want to see this." Getting up i followed a speed walking Garcia into her room. "Okay im gonna need you to stay with me okay, so i started with hacking into her files which i have to say was a tough cookie, so after that i got this file which says, that she worked with the British Embassy and London Interpol just as she had told us right".

"But then i discovered that there was even more of her file that was encrypted so i had to hack into that as well, which gave me this file which says that she not only worked with The Embassy and Interpol but with the CIA, NCIS, Secret Services,DEA,DoD, basically all types of govermnet job.
She's like a modern day wonder women. Anyway i dug more into her files and found eveeennn more that i obviously had to hack into, she did some undercover work and even was a lead commander on some special Ops operation. Shes basically a trained assassin that works with the FBI." Soaking all the information in, " I want this to stay between us Garcia, I'll deal with Maggie".