Scared

-On the jet back home-
   "Spence" i whispered as i slighty shook him from where he was sleeping on the jet. Helping him up i lead him to the suv and helped him into the back seat. As i got into the passenger seat up front, i look into the mirror to see Specer leaning on the window. Hearing the driver door close i looked over to see Hotch starting up the vehicle.
   "We never got to finish our conversation the other day, what or should i say who was more important than our talk?" he questioned me as we got out and entered the elevator leading to our floor.
  "I'm sorry sir, i try to keep my business and personal life separate" i glared at him, tried of all the questions. I mean i was pissed who did he think he was questioning me and hacking into my files as if i didn't have enough baggage to take care of. As soon as the elvator binged Reid rushed of sensing the anger.
   A couple minutes later in which i took grabbing some files i had to take care. I was on my way out by 10:30 and with my luck it seemed so was Hotch. I was thinking of turning back around a pretending i forgot something just to not be stuck in the same elevator as him once again.
      Once i turned around Aaron was holding open the door waiting for me to go toward the elevator. Groaning slightly to myself i walking throught the door and toward the elevator with Hotch slightly behind me.
     I felt Hotch staring at me the whole way down, did i comment on it, no. No way i was going to talk to him, i had enough problems with having to be at my house all alone when some was supposedly watching me.
     Getting in my car, i hit my head against the steering wheel. 'Ding' my phone vibrates, taking my phone out of my purse i see a text message from Hotch.
From: Aaron Hotchner❤
  - Hey you okay? I noticed you have left the parking lot....
To: Aaron Hotchner❤
  - Yeah i was just going over a file thanks though.
  ' Ding'
From:Unkown
  - Parking lots aren't that safe
           Frowning i looked out the window and looked for anything out of the normal but found nothing. Shaking my head i started up my car and drove home.
   Locking my car i rushed to my front door and locked it right away. Putting my purse on the table i put my phone in my back pocket and started to lock every window and closing the curtains.
   Once i was sure everything was secure i grabbed some cabinets that were by the door and put them against the doors back and front. Satisfied with my work i grabbed a chair and put it leaning on a wall in my living room.
There were no window next to me and i could see both the doors. A small table next to me had everything i needed in case someone came on, but most importantly my gun.
-Hours later-
Once my clock read 5 i got ready for work and rushed out of my house as soon as i could. And with 3 hours of restless sleep i stoped by a coffee drive through and got myself a black coffee and some tea for Spencer. Once i was outside of Spencer i looked at the time and saw it was 5:20.
     I usually pick him up at around 6:30. Locking the doors i closed my eyes and took a small nap. Knock knock. I quickly opened my eyes and drew my gun and pointed it at..... Spencer. Holstering my gun and unlocking the doors he got in,
  "Hey, are you okay?" He questioned. "Yeah, why do you ask?". He drew his eyebrows in confusion before deciding to not question anything. Actually he stayed quiet the whole ride to work. And using my superpowers i saw he was wondering why i was so jumpy.
              Just so we're clear my superpower is profiling, i just wanted to sound cool. I think i need more coffee the first cup hasn't done much beside make my hands slighty shake but hey Thats the price for sleeping 3 hours a night.