Friends

After debriefing on the case with the team, Aaron offered me to ride with him to the jet. "The team seems to like you" he broke the silence, letting out a small laugh, " They seem great, you have a great team". He gave me a small smile before parking the vehicle.
As we walked to the jet Aaron with my duffle since he had offered to carry them. The team meet us before getting on the jet, though they didn't seem suprised about Aaron being so loose around me, i suppose they either did the math or Aaron had told them. At the moment we were huddled up on the jet going over the case once again before landing in California.
The case was in Bakersfield,California there was a killer, killing prostitutes and dumping them in trash cans. "Well he definitely has a type all brunette and fit" Morgan said. "So its a possibility that they're just surrogates" i said "i mean why else would they all fit in a same category brunette fit and prostitutes, probrably from a childhood trauma of sexual abuse". Rossi nodded his head as the rest looked shocked, "It's definitely a theory we should go over once we have more evidence and we've looked at suspects"Aaron said as we were told we would be landing.

_-At local police department-_
"We have you set up over here, i hope its fine" deputy Rodriquez told us. "Its fine" Aaron answered as we started to set up, Rossi and Derek were at the recent crime scene while Reid and JJ were at the morge.
-Time skip-
"Garcia we need home and work addresses for Roger Smith" Aaron told Garcia, " Already sent sir". "Alright, JJ, Morgan, Rossi go to his work place the rest of us will go to his home address." We all slit up, arriving at his home address we drew our guns, Reid and I wemt through the back as Aaron went throuh the front. Walking to a basement door, i opened it to see Roger holding a gun to Amber, the recent missing prostitutes head. Hearing Aaron amd Reid behind me, Reid slowly holstered his gun raising his hands. As he tried to talk Roger into putting the gun down i saw a shift in him, he moved his gun toward Reid but i shot him before he could get to Reid. Seeing him drop i rushed to him, kicked the gun away and checked his pulse, looking up i shaked my head to Reid. He was dead, and the case was over.

  On the jet everyone seemed to be in their own world. The cute genuis sleeping along with JJ, Prentiss, and Morgan. Yawning, i turned to see Hotch reading some case files, I got some coffee and put it in front of him sitting across from him. "Thanks" he said quietly without looking up, "Are you planning on doing all of that alone.?" He sighed, " Yes the others are tired I'm going to get these done."

I shook my head at him before splitting the stack of files taking half for myself. "What are you doing Maggie" he asked, " Helping you out thats what I'm here for as you friend, your not doing this all alone no more and im going to do all i can to make sure you go home if not as the same time as the other somewhat close to them."

He smiled at me before taking my hand into his slowly lacing his fingers with mine his chocolate eyes never looking way from mine. Eventually at one point through the paper work our hand left each other but would occasionally meet at random times.

  Getting off of the jet everyone lazily getting into car to go home. Aaron as well since we had both finished our half of the paperwork. Following Aaron to the car " Where are you staying or do you have a place here?" He asked as he started driving. " Oh I was actually going to stay at a hotel until I've found a place here" I told him. " Your staying with me until you find a place" before I could open my mouth to protest, "and no objecting, atleast what are friends for." I nodded my head and we stayed quiet until we arrived at Aaron place.

"You can meet Jack in the morning, Jessica takes care of him for me." Nodding as he showed me my room and a quick point of directions of his home and I was passed out in Aaron's guest room.