Blake Calling

-Next morning-
  Waking up i looked at my clock that was hung on the wall in front of me. 
                           6:30am
"Ughhh" i rolled out of bed, went to the kitch put bread in the toaster. Rushed upstairs got changed and put on a thin layer of makeup, then went downstairs to eat the toast. Grabbing my keys i walked out and locked the door, i froze before leaving the front of my door.
     'My gun and phone and badge' i thought as i searched myself  trying to see if i had them on me. Groaning i unlocked the door, rushed upstairs, unlocked the safe that held my gun and badge before grabbing my phone and actually heading out.
     I sing along to the songs as i drove to Spencer's, i had made it my duty to drive by Spence's apartment in the morning and give him a ride.
" Hey Andy" he sayed as he buckled up his seat belt,
"Hey Spence" during the rest of the car ride to work i would sit and listen to Reid talk smart while i would occasionally put in question or remarks. As we walked out of the elevator we were greeted by the team well expect David and Aaron.
They were talking about who knows what, "Agent Kingsley, may i speak with you privately?" Aaron asked. The team and i shared a confused look before i followed Aaron to his office. I sat down and watched as he closed the door and closed the blinds, he then sat down leaning slighty forward his hand linked together on the desk.
    " I believe you own me an explanation"
   "Im sorry Agent Hotchner i dont know what your talking about".
   "How about we start on what you were doing before you were assigned here"  Aaron told me.
    "    I already told you sir. "
       " You did but i want the truth how you worked as an undercover---"
He was interuppted by my phone ringing.  Looking down at my phone, 'Blake calling' Blake was a friend who had made sure i stayed undiscovered.
     "Sorry i have to take this" I told Aaron before hearing his reply i walked out of his room. Answering the call, "Hello.."    "Where are you?" Blake questioned. "Im at my job"
  "Look Maggie we got you into the FBI because it was lowkey but i just wanted to let you know someone hacked into our computer and has been reading your files". 

"Wait what do you mean? How long ago was this?"
      "We thought it was just a small malfunction in the system but it seems they were only looking at your files and were looking at it frequently".
  "Am i in danger?" I asked him.
  "No we didn't put where you are stationed for security reasons but if they could get into our system then they can probably find you, we just want you to lay low okay," before i could answer Blake cut me off, "look i gotta go okay take care bye". Walking back into building i was rushed into the conference room by Garcia.
  Guess what? We have a case. Whooooo no surprise there. Though Im kinda glad i don't have to go home....