Coffee

--At the office-
Entering the coffee room i made myself another cup of coffee before heading back to the office. Entering the glass doors i noticed the team exept Hotch huddled up whispering. But once they heard my heels clicking they stopped and pretended to talk about something else. Thinking nothing of it, i sat on my desk and leaned my head on the desk zoning out. After a briefing in the conference room we were on the jet briefing once again before we landed.
"Alligators didn't cut her wrist or carve this into her chest" Aaron says from right beside me as he handed us pictures of the victims in Florida.
"Cult or not the killing was ritualized, this will turn serial if it hasn't already" Rossi said.
"Fantasy abandoned by reason produces a terrible monster "
"He believes in Satan because he kills" 
I said
"Well let's hope it's the teenagers whether he religious or not he's dangerous" Aaron said.
"My mother took us to church every Sunday so it doesn't really scare me" Morgan told us.
"Maybe its because you didn't buy the whole god part either" Reid said
"Well i can tell you something, she aint about to up snapping her finger up in anybody's business" i said laughing quietly to myself. Maybe the 3 hours of sleep are making me crazy. Should i go to the doctor, nah girl you crazy funny, ha thanks i know.
                     At the morgue
"The cause of death was the cut on the throat it was about 8 hours prior to the discovery of the body" the doctor told us
"And the pentagram ?"
"That was done postmortem"
"The fingers ?"
"I was unsure will in the fingers removed and I found this the contents of her stomach the condition indicates they were fed to her prior to her death"
Back at the police department
"If it were sadism there would have been more signs of torture but there wasn't "
"How about the fingers?"
"It was a message "
"A message about what?"
"It wasn't his first, the fingers found in the victim's body were not hers, there were six index fingers" Hotch said as he entered the room
"Hey" I told Morgan as I walked in
"Oh Gracia just Id 10 of the victims"
" yeah she just faxed them, Hotch set a profile briefing"
" He avoids killing near his home to avoid detection , killing gives him power he won't stop he's just getting started". Hotch told the poilce.
         -Newest aduction site-
"Yesterday afternoon she told the roommate she's going for a hike"
"was in a type of mental institute" Rossi stated
"Why do you say that?" I questioned
"Because he's very neat", I walked to the stall Rossi was looking in to find books standing neatly formed on the toilet.
" I'll call Garcia, to check dental records gor anyone in a institution"
  We had set up a search team of locals and volunteers to help look for the recent victim, Tracy in the woods around the bathrooms she was aducted in. "Hey Garcia you always call Morgan about these things"
"You profilers"
"Come on"
"This guy at the coffee shop I go to every day asked me out" Gravia said
"Okay I got it" i told her
"When a woman tells a man about her feelings she doesn't want him to fix her she wants him to shut up and listen" i snapped at Morgan.
   I had to gone with Morgan to the church to apologize to Father Marks but he walked in there is someone sitting down and all the candles had gone off
" Did you see that ma'am" I stayed behind him slightly scared
"Excuse me ma'am?" he reached out to touch her I flinched when she went to the side it was a dead women. Oh fuck no that shit dont even come in movies.
    - At the morgue once again-
"Okay her name is Maria Lopez she's 34 years old ,she was reported missing 9 months ago "
"She's been dead 72 hours and I can say with certainty there was no sexual assault"
"Why would he keep her alive for 9 months and kill her 3 days ago?"
"Can you check the tissue to see if they have burst?" Hotch told him
" You think she was frozen"
" Why? " i questioned Hotch
"Because I think he's eating them"        "How do you do you get it was for cannibalism? " JJ asked when we told them what our thoughts once we got back from the morgue
"Because there's no sexual assult and no torture"
Receiving a call from Penelope I put her on speaker as she spoke "How far away is Hazelwood?" Hotch questioned after Penelope finished talking.
" 70-mile" Spencer blurted
" JJ tell them we're on the way, Reid"
It was dark , Morgan kick down the door and we went in.
"Clear " I said as we searched finish searching the house,  we heard music leading to a basement we entered quietly to find another 3 doors.  "Where is Tracy Lambert?".
He didn't answer we watched as Morgan interrogated the suspect window "This is strange, we had everyone sign the volunteer list but his name isnt on the list" Rossi said "We need to stop the interview he was feeding the volunteers" Hotch said. Thinking i finally realised he had feed everyone Tracy, grabbing a trashcan, i emptied my guts.  
"God sends meat and the devil sends Cooks"