Feelings?

-On the jet-

"Thank you for helping me" I told Aaron sitting in front of him on the jet. "What was I suppose to do let you get blown to pieces." "I mean that's always an option" I laughed as Aaron gave a small smile shaking his head at me. "I'm gonna get some sleep" I stood and layed down on one of the jets couches which was across from Aaron's seat.

After about 20 min of having my eyes closed, someone who was definitely Aaron put their coat over me. I heard someone get up and sit next to Aaron.

"She's sweet" Rossi's voice told Aaron, "She is definitely something else"

"Aren't you both single?" 

"She's a friend"

"That you have romantic feelings.                   for"       
   "I never said that"

"Oh but you defientitly show it, oh come on I saw you hold her hand the other day, you panicked quite a bit when you heard she was being held hostage and you put a coat over her"

"Okay I admit I feel something but I'm not sure now is the best time for us to become something, we have a lot of time to make up for."

" Well you better do it fast you don't want someone else swiping her off her feet before you get the chance." After they stayed quite for a while i slowly feel asleep being held hostage and not being able to sleep for those 3 days was exhausting..
"Hey" Reid gently shook me awake, slowly wrapping Aarons jacket around me i shuffled into the car where i waited for Aaron to get inside the car. After a couple of minutes Aaron got inside the car and started to drive to his home. Closing my eyes, just listening to our breathing but was snapped out of the relaxing state by Aaron opening the door. As we walked inside quietly, we both headed to our rooms to catch some sleep.

.