sHe

----------Couple days later----------
   So the Fbi had this whole marathon thing for agents. So i didn't sign up, but Aaron did. And that means I'm going to help him out with the whole work out thing. The team had a whole day off, like what is a day off?
     Im currently running alongside Aaron at the park with some women who I think is flirting with him. Bitch. As she ran off i turned to Aaron,
" She came off a bit strong don't you think?"
    "Uh I don't think so and hey she's nice" he responded.
  Raising my brow and hmped before turning our speed walking back into a jog.
        At the end of our jog we went out to get a light breakfast at a diner close to the park.
   "I think on organ ate the other I'm starving" as we walked inside the diner. Grabbing a booth, before we could talk to each other,  someone loudly walked up to us. "Aaron" the girl from the park said.
"Beth" he stood up to talk to her, "This is a good friend of mine, Maggie". Smiling at her i opened my menu and ignored them. When she walked away we ate in silence then got inside of Aaron's car. Arriving at my house we both got out, since he has a habit of waking me to my door.
  "You don't like her?" He questioned with a bit of a smile.
"Beth, no I love her wasn't it obvious" I told him sarcastically, shaking my head slightly at him.
"Green isn't a good color" he said softly before walking back to his vehicle.
    "Hey what'd you say?" I said as I walked to the car door where he was standing. He leaned in close, and closer and closer until our nose were touching. I felt his breath fan over my cheeks which were starting to turn red.
"Green isn't a good color on you" he stated, he leaned in and placed a chaste peck on the corner of my moth before leaving.