Undercover

Reid, Nancy(a child services worker), and I were arriving at a community of liberalism in Colorado. We had recieved a call about an alleged case of child abuse. Anyways we were posing as child services to investigate at the compound of an underground cult.

"Hi, Benjamin Cyrus how can I help you?",

" Were with child services we wanted to take a look around" Nancy said before she introduced us and Cyrus lead us to the school where the kids were.

Entering the room we watched from the back before some men came running telling Cyrus about an ambush. They quickly evacuated everyone taking us to an underground safe. As we were nervously waiting for the men to return, Namy escaped our grasps to talk to the state police. Benjamin's men then dragged Nancy's dead body into the room we were in, "What happened?" I asked as i checked her pulse only to find out she was dead. "She tried to yell at them to stop didnt work out well for her" one of them replied before going back upstairs.

-Skip to where they find out one of us is an agent-

"Its me" I told Cyrus as he came up to me and dragged me away from Reid.

Kick, punch,kick. "I can take it" I told him as i spit out some blood while looking up at him which caused him to kick me again before leaving. A couple hours later Jessica's mom entered the room with food.

" I know it was you who called, you didn't want your daughter with him. You can help" I told her but she shook her head a left quickly after telling me Cyrus was planning on killing everyone with a bomb. Laying on the bed, I kicked the window constantly with my boot. 
" If you can hear me, Cyrus is planning a mass suicide with everyone in the church you have to let me know at what time you are coming so we can get them to safety." I repeated myself a couple of times before a laser pointed at the number 3 on the clock. "Does Reid know?" The laser moved in a nodding motion. Hearing movement outside I said, " their coming i have to go" before dropping my boot from the window.

Once again Jessicas mom came with a rag and a bowl of water to clean the blood on my face, " if you want to save everyone you have to get them to safety they will be here by 3 so you have to have everyone to safety before" She remained silently then left. At around 2:45 she came and helped me to where everyone was hidden.

We slowly got everyone out through the back door before I realized Jessica wasn't there so I ran to where Cyrus was to only see Jessica with the remote in her hands. "Jessica think about everyone you are going to hurt, if you push the button think of your mom."
Meanwhile Aaron had noticed that Alex hadnt came out, "Where's Maggie!" He yelled when he didnt recieve an answer he ran inside the building.  Before I knew a body had pushed us out of the building just as the bomb went off.

Groaning i rolled out of whoever's arms i  was in. Turning i saw Aaron right next to me groaning as well. Groanig in pain Morgan and Reid rushed to help us stand up and away from the burning building.