Here For You ◤Sal Fisher◢

Author's note : I.. had this idea just now and started typing it down. It shows a sensitive topic, specifically subtle self harm attempted suicide. I'm not trying to glorify it or to romanticise it, but all I want to write is comfort. This is for you, the readers, who have been down in the dumps and have contemplated trying to off themselves. I'm writing this for those who needs, wants, or craves comfort. Also, I wrote this to raise awareness that self harm is not only defined by slicing one's skin, but is defined by someone hurting themselves. If you are hurting yourself by not eating, it is still self-arm. You people are amazing, you people deserve happiness. I'm sorry that this note is longer than the others, but I needed to say this. Now, onto the oneshot, hope you enjoy.

"Dude, you've been protective of Y/N lately." Larry says, focused on trying to defeating Sal on their video game. He glances at his best friend, whose facial expression couldn't be read unless he looks into Sal's eyes.

"There a problem with it? I'm protective of my friends." Sal answers, turning to Larry as he pauses the video game. It was silent for a few moments before Sal shakes his head, un-pausing the game and saying, "Weird question, Larry."

"Right, sorry, dude."

'I'm sorry too, Larry Face, I'm trying to figure this out myself.' Sal thinks, frowning under his mask. Yes, he admits, he had been protective of you for many months already, nearly a year if he really counted the days.

Why was he protective of you, well, he had noticed strange things about you. It was really subtle, but he surely noticed it. How, it's because he somehow understood what you were feeling and what you were doing.

You had been trying to kill yourself, he knew. He noticed in the subtlest ways. He eventually dozes off while playing video games, remembering the days that he had stopped you from doing so.

There was a time where you had pain killers to take for you menstrual pain. Ash felt the same, but not as worse as your cramps. Sal knew that you were only supposed to take a pill every few hours, but he luckily stopped you from taking more than what you needed. He played it off as he had a headache and needed painkillers, somehow the bell had rung so he just ran off with it and gave it back to you at the end of the day. He had told you to rest and feel well, and 'jokingly' told you not to overdose because hospitals are horrible places to be in.

The next day he saw you at school, he felt proud of himself, and proud of you for heeding his advice.

The next time he knew you were going through the same event, he had seen you walking back to Addison Apartments, claiming that you fell into Wendigo Lake while skipping rocks.

He got a strange feeling and offered to go with you. He quickly added that he takes it back, saying that 'you needed time alone'. You shrugged and said that he can come along.

The next day, he got a text from her that they were going swimming with the group. He sighs in relief, quickly taking some clothes to take with him and practically ran to the lobby to meet with you, Larry, Todd, Ashley, Chug, and Maple.

And you all went swimming as you had said, and as always, Sal watched over you. He had seen you going underwater for a few seconds, before bobbing back up to the surface.The next few days you never returned back there, and he was once again glad.

This repeats, the next with you claiming that you had learned how to tie knots and practicing to tie them using ropes. He had seen you 'accidentally' make a noose, and you joked that you 'made a necklace'. Another time is you eating less and less, with Sal offering to eat out with Larry and/or Todd.

Point is, he had been protecting you.

"HAH, YOU LOST!"

Sal flinches, but luckily he plays it off by throwing the controller on the beanbag.