Chapter 2: Grab the Devil by the horns and **** him up the ***

A/N: Another title that will make you go away from this story. Before we start, I wanted to talk about this phrase that's really interesting to me the least, if you don't feel like reading this part, then feel free to skip to the story. "Grab the Devil by the horns and fuck him up the ass" wouldn't be something you would say in public, maybe because of the words devil, or the use of curse words such as fuck and ass. It might sound something like a lunatic would say, but that phrase is a variation of "nip it in the bud", which means that the only way to solve a problem is by getting rid of the thing, or even the person who's causing all the problems. It also defines this war between Ozpin and Salem. In Ozpin's case, Salem is the 'devil', and the only way to finish this war is by 'fucking her up the ass', an expression which here means 'eliminating her'. And in Salem's case, Ozpin is the 'devil' and not only she, but her son as well, would 'fuck him up the ass' which for them means 'kill Ozpin and take over the world as new leaders'.

    "My, my..." Salem whispered as she saw the corpses of team RWBY being carried inside her throne room. "What a lovely sight"

    "I know, just imagine what I can do to more people" Y/n smiled, then turned to the servants. "Take them to the dungeons" several green orbs appeared from his hands and he threw them at the girls' bodies. "They'll get healed up and wake up in a few hours or so. But for now, we must know Ozpin's location"

     "Then ask the girls" Salem said.

    "That'll take to long, considering the healing orbs"

    "You know I don't like waiting"

    "Yes, I know mother, but please be patient. Injuring Ozpin and his minions won't end this. This war will only end when he's dead"

    "You're getting pretty brave lately, son" she crossed her arms.

    "I'm excited as much as you are. I'm going to grab the devil by the horns and fuck him up the ass."

    "Uuuugh..." Ruby groaned as she opened her eyes. Where was she? Well, it looked like a cell, a rather dirty one; she tried to move, but found unable to, as her sight became clear, she noticed she had her hands were chained by the ceiling, her feet here chained as well. "What the?!" the young leader looked around and noticed her teammates were in the same situation, they started waking up.

    "What's going on here?!" exclaimed Yang trying to use all of her strength.

    "What happened?" said Blake.

    "I remember being stabbed." Said Weiss. "But... how..."

    Team RWBY tried to free themselves, even relying in their abilities and semblances. But, for some reason, it didn't happen, it was like they never had semblances.

    "It's useless" a voice whispered getting their attention, the girls literally pooped their pants when they saw the so scary Salem standing in front of them. "You really are something if you managed to take out all of them like child's play"

    "We didn't even try" Yang joked, but Salem ran her claws through the blonde's cheek, making her wince.

    "Stop it!" shouted Ruby. "Leave her alone!"

    "Why can't we get out?" Blake tried to free herself, only for Salem rip Blake's cat ears again.

    "Well" said Salem. "My son did you a favor by getting rid of your weapons, aura and even semblances. In other words, you're pretty much useless to fight."

    "This is a nightmare!" exclaimed Weiss.

    "Is it? If it is, then you wouldn't feel THIS!" Salem dug her claws in the heiress' chest.

    "AAAAAARGH!!"

    "So, still think it's a nightmare?" Salem smirked. "You are nothing but a whiny rich little bitch who people only wants to get involved with because of your money" she turned to Ruby. "You are just a silver eyed little girl whose innocence makes people want to break you" to Blake, she said: "You are just a cute kitty face that everybody wants to keep to themselves like a toy" then to Yang. "You are just a pair of tits, that's all you've ever been from the start, only existing for someone to fuck your brains out, and that's what is going to happen to you soon"

    Cinder, who had just arrived, said: "My mistress. We still didn't found their friends' location"

    "But I bet they will be good girls and tell us, won't they?" said Salem with a sadistic smile.

    "Only in hell" Yang spat.

    "Well, come here, Cinder dear" Salem called, Cinder did as she said. "And you too" her other servants appeared. "6 hours of torture per day. Just don't go too far, or else my son won't be very pleased if they are dead again"

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

    Salem smiled as she watched their faces and bodies covered in injuries and cuts. Their groans and whimpers were like music to her ears.

    "They're not collaborating, my mistress" Cinder said.

    "We have a lot of time ahead of us, girls" Salem said. "But if you want to live, than tell us where are your friends"

    Ruby, who was all bruised, struggled to breathe, but managed to say, not believing what she was doing: "Okay, y-you won, they..."

    "Found them" a voice said. They turned and saw Y/n standing in the doorway with arms crossed.

    "Oh, is that so?"

    "It was easy. It's time for my little hunting season." He smirked.