Chapter 9: This world is mine. If you don't agree you die

Now that Y/N had his girls back to him, he decided to keep them in the castle and go out to do a few things, like... I don't know, maybe slaughter any huntsmen he finds in his way and cause massive destruction.

He had the time of his life while having sex with Saphron and Terra Arc after slaughtering their entire family, except for them of course, and forcing their child to watch it. After finishing he immediatly killed them in the slowest and most painful way possible, while little Adrian watched it crying out loud, but Y/N wasn't affected by it. The young man approached him and knelt in front of him and caressed his hair. It was one of those rare moments when Y/N felt sympathy for his victms. He even thought about taking the little boy under his wing. 'His life sure is crappy now, I should open my doors to him'

But, another thought crossed his mind. 'So he can spend years of his life plotting against me and when he becomes older betrays me? Not happening!' he looked at the boy. "Sorry. But you're just a memory of the old Remnant" he pierced his word through Adrian's chest, watching the child's last breaths. "In order to make a new Remnant, I must get my hands a little dirty first"

TIMESKIP

Y/N stared at the gigantic destruction he caused at Atlas, then turned to the defeated James Ironwood. "Ugh..." Ironwood groaned. "This isn't over, Y/N"

The young man picked the relic. "Today is going to be THE day for all Remnant, Jimmy. The end of the old Remnant and the beginning of the New Remnant. And you... you're past, you're just part of the old, so I have to take you out" Y/N impaled Ironwood's hands and legs so he couldn't move and the old man could see a numerous amount of bugs coming out of Y/N's mouth flying towards him to eat his flesh. Ironwood screamed and screamed as Y/N stared at him with pleasure in his eyes.

Wings grew out of his back and he flew to the tallest tower as cameras recorded him.

"Attention, people all over Remnant! The one who speaks now is Y/N, Prince of Grimm, and your only god! I'm here to announce that Remnant belongs now to the Queen of Grimm, now Queen of all the world, Salem!"

Said person now appeared, shocking everybody. "It is I, Salem, who now commands this world. It is the dawn of a new era, where not only humans and faunus can coexist, but also Grimm; huntsmen now are the biggest threat we have, those who have a little of decency, eliminate them. I promise, to make Remnant A GREATER WORLD. I, SALEM, COMMAND YOU ALL TO RECOGNIZE ME AS YOUR QUEEN!"

And with that, the only thing all the people around the world was:

"ALL HAIL PRINCE Y/N! ALL HAIL QUEEN SALEM!!"

Y/N smiled as this was the start of a new age for this world, he looked down to see his beloved girlfriends staring at him with happiness in their eyes.

A/N: Sorry for such short chapter, and it's not exactly the last chapter. Next one is an epilogue.