Chapter 6: Yang's "memories": I Burn? Only Hell Burns

Yang sighed as her sparring match with Y/N ended up in a draw, which wasn't unusual considering their strength, but still something didn't felt right to her. "You were holding back on me, were you?" she asked.

Y/N felt a bit hesitant at the answer. He looked down. "Are you looking down on me?" she said.

"I'm just afraid..."

Yang paused, wondering what he meant by that.He sat on the bench, she followed him, still looking at his hand. "Y/N, what's wrong?" she said taking his hand on her own.

"I'm wondering what will happen if I... lose control again"That was what he was worried about? When fighting against a group of huntsmen, Y/N abused his dark powers, losing control of his own body and mind, he almost hurt her and Ruby in the process. He was like a mindless monster."And if I receive the Overpower Sphere's powers... if I lose control again..."Her grip on Y/N's hand became tighter, and using her other hand she turned his face to face hers.

"You won't lose control again. If you do, it will be all right, we'll always bring you back"

"Yang..." but she pressed her finger to his lips.

"Sssh... don't talk" she pressed her lips to his.

'So soft' Y/N thought before surrendering to her and starting to kiss her back.

"Calm, now?" she smirked.

"Maybe..." he said before starting to make out with her.

TIMESKIP

"Damn..." Y/N spat as he laid on the floor after the huntsmen beaten him up, he tried getting up only to fail. He could hear Yang's screams, as well as the other girls', for help.

"Looks like you failed" Ozpin put his foot on Y/N's head. "They're mine now. And we're going to defeat you all" he said .

"Son of a  bitch" Y/N spat. "Your greed know no bounds..." that was the last thing he said before being knocked out by Ozpin's cane.

"AAAAAAH!" Yang woke up and started looking around searching for the boy. "Y/N!"

"Sshh..." he silenced her pressing a finger to her lips, removing her robotic arm and making his palm shine. Yang felt something close to a sting, and when she realized, her arm has grown back.

"But, Y/N, I... you... Ozpin and the girls"

"Hush now, child" Salem said as Y/N cut her cuffs off.

"Y/N!" she tackled him to the ground as she rubbed her face against his chest, then lifted her face and peppered his face with kisses.

"Oi oi, Yang!" he said only to be ignored by her. "Calm down! Not in front of my mom!"

Weiss and Blake gasped at that. "Not you too, Yang! Snap out of it! You're being brainwashed" Weiss was slapped by Salem.

"You shut up, whiny brat. Say, Y/N, it's the kitten's turn now"

"Get ready, Blake, here I go" he said before placing his palm on Blake's forehead.