Chapter 4: They showed me their weapons, now I brought you their bodies

Salem kept watching the girls trying to breathe after several rounds of torture, suddenly she saw green orbs flying towards the wounded girls, instantly healing them.

    "Mother, playing already?" she turned around to see Y/n standing there with arms crossed.

    Salem hugged her son. "How was the hunting season?"

    "It was rather pleasant. I came across Ozpin and his minions" the girls' eyes widened. "I killed those three, what were their names again? Jaune, Ren and Nora. Their moves were too predictable. That Qrow guy did put up a fight for a drunk idiot, but nothing I couldn't handle. Also that old lady Maria, she was easy to kill, just a snap of fingers and boom! She explodes. Ozpin was inside a little boy called Oscar. I put him out of his misery by killing him quickly and then crushed Ozpin's soul." His beowulves dragged the corpses of said people. He grabbed one of Nora's legs and started chewing it. "Delicious" he then grabbed Ren's arm and devoured it. "Meh... it's okay" then he grabbed Jaune's head and bit some of the flesh. "Ew! It's filthy, just like him" he spat and gave Qrow's body to the Grimm so they can have their dinner. Team RWBY couldn't look away since Salem's minions forced them to look at the scene and started throwing up and crying.

    "Anything else?"

    "I searched for team CFVY, killed the blind one and the human mountain, and fucked the mini gun girl and bunny girl's brains out before killing them. Later I eliminated those SSSN guys, nothing more. Next target was that Taurus guy, didn't even sweat. And, oh! You're gonna love this." He turned around. "Come here!"Team RWBY's jaws fell when they saw nobody less than Raven Branwen herself walking towards them, then kneeling towards Salem.

    "Oh mighty queen of all" said Raven lowering her head. "Mother of the god of the new world, my mistress, mother of all Grimm"

    "Oooh, would you look at this?"

    "She had a funny motto, 'The strong lives, the weak dies'. I killed everybody in her tribe, one by one and with my bare hands"

    "Did you broke her?"

    "Wasn't even a workout"

    "Now, bitch" Salem turned to Raven. "Who are you?"

    "My name is Raven Branwen, I live only for queen Salem and prince Y/n. I belong to prince Y/n, my master, I am his personal bitch." She hugged his knees.

    "She's a bitch, but she has some manners" Salem smirked.

    "Why?" cried Ruby. "Why are you doing this?"

    The prince walked to her, caressed her face and wiped her tears. "Oh, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. That old fool Ozpin brainwashed you and your friends, made you forget who you used to be, I wasn't that powerful before to protect you, but as the years passed by I trained a lot to the point I tired myself, but in the end it was worth it, now I'm way more powerful than anyone in this universe, even my own mother. This world was rotten from the moment huntsmen were created, now it is our mission to clean this world from such garbage, I will become a leader of this new world. And those who dare defy such leader, such god, doesn't deserve the gift that is life." Ruby couldn't find words, she just kept crying, Y/n softly kissed her cheek and she blushed. Wait, how could she blush at a time like this? "Ooh, you still like me?" he smirked, putting his palm in her forehead, the palm glowed a blue light, making Ruby widening her eyes as a sensation invaded her.