Epilogue

A/N: Here we are, the epilogue. And a little note: S/N stands for 'Son's name'

S/N sighed as he wondered through the forest, he was coming back to his home after so many years of training alone in order to become a better heir to his father's Overpower Sphere. He grunted before burning the manga he was reading. "Of course the heroes would win. If they didn't, then the whole series and the hype the fans had would be just a waste of time. But reading was also a waste of time. At least taking a crap on a grave satisfied me"

"Hold up there!" a voice interrupted him. He turned around to be face to face with a bandit. "Who are you?"

"The Pussy Destroyer" S/N said. "State your business"

"Here's my business" he pulled out a gun. "Give me all your belongings!"

"Fine" S/N sighed before in a flash, he cut off the bandit's hand that held the gun.

"FUCK!!" he screamed in pain. S/N grabbed him by the collar.

"Now I'm going to fuck you up!"

"For Oum's sake, man. Have mercy. Don't kill me!"

"Y/N IS THE ONLY GOD YOU SHOULD MENTION! BUT NOT EVEN HIM HIMSELF WOULD HELP A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU! AND WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING? I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP, NOT WITH THE HILT, BUT WITH THE BLADE!"

TIMESKIP

"Oum sucks~" S/N sang while walking happily. "Monty Oum isn't cool you stupid... fuck~/The guys are only in it for the bucks... and bitches~/ and if you don't believe me you're a schmuck/ But the fandom will die out with any luck~"

(A/N: what he sang is a parody of the song 'Ska Sucks' by Propagandhi)

FAR AWAY FROM WHERE HE WAS

In the castle of the royal family, we see a young girl with black hair (and a few red tips) sleeping peacefully. This lovely young lady is the princess Summer, the youngest daughter of Queen Ruby Rose and King Y/N. She was a sweetie, just like her mother, a cookie lover, but also a girl with a strong sense of justice, always willing to help those who can't fight.

"Noooo... don't touch me there, Cookie Monster... mommy will be jealous" she mumbled in her sleep.

"Your highness" a male voice called, Summer shivered as the curtains and windows were open. "It is time to wake up"

After hesitanting a bit, she got up. "Oh, Sebastian. I was having a good dream"

"I'm sorry, your highness" we can clearly see the male, a man dressed in a butler uniform. "But it was your mother, the Queen's order"

"No breakfeast on bed?" she pouted.

"Your mother requests your presence at the table"

"Fine fine, I'm going." she grumbled as she entered the bathroom to take a bath, then she dressed up in her usual attire.

Finally, she reached her destination, greeting her mothers and older sisters.

The eldest was a blond haired girl named Katsuragi, Yang's daughter. "'Sup, baby sis!" she greeted.

The second was Mio, a black haired faunus girl, definetly Blake. She was currently sticking her face in some book, while mumbling a song. "It's a holiday in Cambodia, it's tough, kid; that is life~"

Summer went to pet Mio's cat ears. "Nya! S-Su-Summer, stop!"

"I need some theraphy, and these cat ears are perfect, touching them relieves me"