C H A P T E R •2•

Sunlight from the window in my room brings me from my deep slumber. I rub the sleep from my eyes before grabbing my phone to check the time. It reads '7:02 a.m. Tuesday, March 12.' I stand up and stretch before going to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I enter the bathroom, removing my clothes before jumping into the shower. I wash my body and hair before quickly rinsing and drying off to get dressed. I pull on some dark red boxers before a pair of black skinny jeans. A white t-shirt with the words "flannel shirt" on it, and a plain red sweater that was slightly baggy. I brush out my hair, leaving it fluffy, and brush my teeth.

Credit to original artist

Walking out of the bathroom, I make my way to the kitchen. I look at the clock on the wall '7:30'. I quickly grab an apple before running to my bedroom desk and grabbing my backpack. I quickly write on a sticky note to my mom that I've left for school and I'd see her when I got back and run out the door to school.

I make it to school in 20 minutes, slowing to a walk, I enter my first period classroom, Maths. I see my friend Uraraka and I make my way over to her. We talk for several minutes about her day with Tsuyu, her girlfriend and how they saw Kacchan and Kirishima at the mall playing on those rides meant for toddlers. The bell rings and my teacher begins giving us notes for the lesson.

•••time skip to the end of the day brought to you by dadzawa•••

     I walk with Uraraka to fifth period as hers is right next to mine as I tell her about the photography project.

     "You're spending the ENTIRE spring break with The Shoto Todoroki?" She asks, clearly shocked. I nod my head, worry in my eyes evident as I thought of all the things that could go wrong. I begin muttering before she gives me a not-so-gentle smack on the arm. I groan and apologize before explaining the situation again.

"Mr. Aizawa gave my class a partner project where one person is the photographer and the other is the model. He said it's due as soon as we come back from spring break so we'd have to spend the break together. We figured we'd stay at my house because and take pictures near there," I explain to her for the third time today. She jumps up and down in excitement, violently clapping her hands together.

"Deku, that's so cool! You're staying with the coolest boy in school—"

"It's just the project. He'd never talk to me otherwise!" I exclaim, interrupting her mid sentence. Her eyes widen, like the way they do when she realizes something. An evil grin washes across her face.

"You like him," she states bluntly, still smiling. I look at her wide eyed, moving my head and hands shaking them in a "no" manner. She nods her head vigorously to counter me. I look to my right and see my classroom. I book it to the door shouting at Uraraka.

"THERES MY CLASS GOTTA GO!" I screech as I sprint to my seat. I notice Todoroki is already in his seat, odd he usually doesn't come till later, I'm normally one of the only people in here this early. I see him looking at me, probably startled by my screaming at Uraraka as I ran into the classroom, I mean it would startle anyone. My cheeks redden and I feel them start to burn. I look down and make my way to my seat, pulling out my phone, putting my earbuds in, and doing my usual routine of editing pictures.

A hand nudges my shoulder, pulling me out of my trance. I jump, my head shooting around the room, looking to see if the teacher was here. I relaxed once I realized he wasn't here yet. I turn to my left and realize it was Todoroki trying to get my attention. My ears turn as red as Todoroki's hair in embarrassment.

"Y-yes?" I manage to squeak out, barely shrinking into my chair.

"Do you want me to walk with you to your house tomorrow for the project?"

"O-oh yeah, yeah that would be great," I stutter out. He nods and looks back at the front of the classroom. Mr. Aizawa comes in soon after, saying he was going to give us today and tomorrow to share ideas on the project.

I turn my head to look at him. I see that he has done the same.

"Do you have any ideas on what we could do?" He questions.

"Yeah, I've uhm got a few ideas we could do if you want. We've got some really nice places by my house that are really good for pictures that aren't too far away, well it's a pretty good walk I guess I just forget how long it is sometimes," I mindlessly ramble on for a little while before Todoroki stops me.

"Midoriya, that sounds great. I trust you know what you're doing," he says in a voice slightly different from his usual monotone. I nod, but keep quiet. We talk until the announcements come on about what kind of pictures we were going to take and what all we would need to bring. I grab my things and walk out of the classroom as the final bell rings signaling the end of the day.

I reach my home and make my way inside. I see my mom napping on the couch as I go to put my stuff in my room. I tip toe past her as I head into the kitchen to make dinner for the both of us.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys, I hope this chapter was a bit longer. Things are about to really kick off now so stay tuned. Umm that's all I've got for now so enjoy! Thanks for reading!