C H A P T E R •8•

I feel myself wake up, feeling something under me. I open my eyes to see it's a someone, not a something. I shoot up off of Shoto, flipping off the side of the couch in the process. Confused sounds can be heard from the half asleep boy still on the couch.

"I'm so sorry Shoto, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you... or to wake you up," I frantically apologized, my arms flailing in every which direction.

"Huh? Oh, it's fine Izu,"

Shoto sits up, revealing his messy bed head. I giggle and grab my phone, noticing a piece of paper on it. I take it off and stick it in my shorts pocket before pulling up my camera. I ruffle his hair as I take the picture. A look of confusion washes over his face.

Credit to original artist

     Once he realized what I did, he pulled me down on the couch and began tickling me. I laugh uncontrollably, begging him to stop. He only smirked and kept tickling me. He tickled at my neck and I squeaked, Shoto jumped back in surprise before smirking and getting real close to my face.

     "What was that?" He whispered, his face inches from mine. My cheeks burned a dark red and only then we realized what kind of position we were in.

     "I umm, Sho, you're kinda u-uhm," I gesture to him straddling my stomach. He looks down, quickly scrambling off of me, muttering an apology. I sit up and scoot to the edge of the couch. "Do you want something to eat? Nodding he stands up, following me to the kitchen. On the fridge is a note.

Izuku,
I picked up an extra shift at work, I won't be back till tonight. Have fun and stay safe. Love you

Mom

     "Hey Sho, Mom won't be home today so what do you want to do?" I hear a muffled hmph from behind me as I turn around to see Todoroki has a piece of toast stuffed half way in his mouth. I giggle and tell him not to move. I pull out my phone quickly and take a picture.

Credit to original artist

     He bites down on the toast and shrugs. I think for a moment as I heat up a kettle to make tea.