C H A P T E R •4•

I grab a small backpack that I keep by my bed and put the snacks and stuff in before pulling Todoroki with me out of the apartment. I lock the door and we head downstairs and out the front doors.

     "Midoriya, where are we going?" I hear him ask from behind me. I don't even look back as I reply.

     "You'll see."

     We walk down the road for several minutes in silence before I turned off the road onto a dirt path leading into the woods. Todoroki has a look of confusion on his face, but I ignore it and keep walking, my face flushing a little as we walk up a hill.

     I stop at the top of the hill, revealing a view of the city before sitting on the cold surface of the grass. I feel movement to my right and see Todoroki has sat next to me.

     "This isn't the place, but I figured it's a nice break for a little while. Plus, right here has a great view of the sunset." I begin to ramble before quickly cutting myself off before I talk his head off.

     "It is rather relaxing. It's a beautiful spot." He tells me, still looking at the sky.

*snap*

Credit to original artist

Todoroki turns to me in surprise when he hears the sound of my phone camera going off. A puzzled expression dances across his face.

     "I've always found you get better pictures when no one notices you're taking them. It's like you get to see them without any barriers," I give a closed eye smile. I look back to the sunset and snap a few pictures for my personal enjoyment.

"You really love what you do, don't you?" Todoroki asks from behind me, as he lays down onto the soft grass, placing his hands behind his head. I turn to him with a serious, yet warm and friendly expression. (it's Izu, he always looks warm and friendly)

"There's nothing else I'd rather be doing. Ever since I was introduced to it I've been in love you could say. There's just something to relaxing about it I guess," the words spill out of my mouth with love and passion. Todoroki looks at me in awe after I explain my reasoning for why I love photography. He nods his head in a wordless reply. I turn to look at him once more, pulling my phone out.

*snap*