VII

*Cassiopeia POV*

Just before Cassie went to bed she heard her mother scream and she knew her prank had worked.

"CASSIE, SIRIUS COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Well, this is going to go well" Cassie thought to herself as she trudged out of her room into the hallway. Her mother was standing outside of Sirius's bedroom and Sirius beside him.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE PRANKS OF YOURS! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TWO TO STOP AND GET RID OF ALL YOUR SUPPLIES! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!"

With that Cassie went back into her room and lay down on her bed. After a few moments she fell straight to sleep.

*Time Skip*

Cassie woke up excitedly the next morning because she was finally able to leave this dreaded house and go with Sirius to James's.

She jumped out of bed and had a shower once she was dressed she threw all her things into her trunk messily.

Cassie closed her trunk and carried it downstairs to leave it by the fireplace. She knew she wasn't leaving 'till  noon but she left it there anyway. "Breakfast!" Cassie heard her dad call and ran down stairs for something to eat.

"Cassie where did you put my comb!" Sirius said as he rushed in, Cassie stifled a laugh before saying "I didn't touch your stupid comb." Then she smirked and continued eating, "I know that's a lie now where is it."

Cassie turned around to face him, "Like I said genius I didn't touch it and I don't know."

"Just tell me already, I can't leave it behind."

Cassie rolled her eyes then just ignored him, "I know where it is." She looked over shoulder and saw Regulus saying in the doorway with a grin on his face.

"Give it to me you slimy little worm!" Then Sirius jumped at Regulus and chased him up the stairs.

"Now that there gone, Cassiopeia, I'd like a word. Who is this mudblood you've made friends with?" Cassie mother asked her.

"Lily Evans and don't call her a mudblood."

"So, this Lily Evans. Is she staying at James Potter's house also?"

"No"

"Very well. Oh and Cassiopeia DONT associate with muggles or mudbloods."

With that Cassie stood up and left. She had always hated the word mudblood, even though she never met a muggle born when she was younger, she knew it wasn't right to treat them any different.

Her family was always so twisty and dark but her and Sirius were never like them. That's why her parents hated her and her twin, also they were both Gryffindors. Cassie knew her parents and her cousins Bella, Cissy and Dromeda, but her parents didn't mention anyone else.

She climbed the stairs to her room and heard Regulus shrieking. Cassie opened the door to Regulus's room and seen him hanging upside down with an enlarged nose. She stood in the doorway and quietly laughed, Regulus turned to see her and started begging for help. "Oh, Cassie please help me. He's mad, make him put me down."

Cassie continued laughing, "I already told you if you didn't take my comb you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"That's a big word Sirius, where did you learn it?" Cassie asked sarcastically.

Sirius rolled his eyes and put Regulus down seeming that it had lost its amusement. He left the room and went down stairs. "Thanks for your help." Regulus said sarcastically. "Your welcome dear brother." She said back cheerfully and left for her own room.

She only got there when her father called for her and Sirius to go.

Cassie got down to the fire to find Sirius already there with their mother. "About time. Now you and Sirius step into the fireplace."

Cassie rushed over and stood in the fire place eager to get going. "Here, only a handful and don't get any soot on the carpet." Walburga said giving Cassie the floopowder, she stood back as Cassie dropped the powder. "Potter mansion!" Cassie said aloud as they were engulfed in bright green flames.

A/N: Hello, sorry it's short but it's better than nothing. I know the first couple chapters so far have been boring but they'll hopefully get better as the marauders get older.

Love,
Pixie