IX

When Cassie and James got to the dining room they found Sirius was talking to Remus and Peter.

"Did you guys just come?" James asked Remus.

"No, we arrived about ten minutes ago or something. We saw you out playing quidditch and since me and Peter dont play we decided to wait inside." James and Remus continued to talk so Cassie went over and took the seat beside Peter. Just as James finished his conversation with Remus Mrs. Potter came in with dinner. There was a large stuffed turkey, toast potatoes and a selection of vegetables.

Once they all settled down Mrs. Potter started to talk to Cassie." James tells me your a metamorphmagus, is that right?"

"Yes, I only found out a while ago though it was a bit of a shock." Cassie replied, "Show her Cassie!" Peter said like an excited child on christmas. Cassie gave him a nod them turned her hair an auburne brown before turning back to it's natural black. Mr. Potter clapped his hands, "That's quite an impressive power you have." He told her. " I know perfect for pranks." She replied with an innocent smile. " Oh dear, dont tell me James has got you tangled up in his pranks." Mrs. Potter said as she gave James a stare. " Oh no, dont worry I got myself tangled up in these pranks, your little son has nothing to do with it. Sirius however does." Mr. Potter was chuckling at her response along with Remus as Mrs. Potter averted her gaze to Sirius. "So I assume your going to be his partner in crime and get detention at least three times a week then."

"Well your not wrong." Sirius said he shrugged his shoulders.

"Dont worry Mrs. I'll keep the three of out of trouble for as long as I can." Remus reassured her. "Thank you Remus dear, but please, call me Mia."

*Time Skip

Later on that evening all five of them where playing exploding snap.

They were in teams and Cassie was with James and Peter although they weren't much help. Peter was to afraid of the cards exploding in his hand, while James kept taunting Sirius and Remus.

Cassie picked up to cards which didn't turn as a pair so she quickly dropped them before they exploded. " So Cassie have you tried change anything apart from your hair colour yet." Remus asked her. "No, nothing yet although I suppose once I know how to change my appearance and can look like one of you guys."

"That would be cool, but also really strange if there was to James's." Sirius said.

"Mhm, just think how much trouble I could get you in. All I'd have to do is look like one of you and do a prank that will certainly get you at least a week's worth of detention." Cassie said with a smirk on her face. "But my dear sister Cassie would never do such a thing because she is a kind hearted person." Sirius said to her with a worrying look. "Ye and you wouldn't do that to dear old James, he's a much better friend than anyone else here, right Cassie." James added, "Hmm, I dont know I'll have to think about that."

They continued playing until well after dark before they finally decided to go to bed.

A/N: Hi. So I have a couple thing to say first I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while if I'm being honest I had forgotten about this story. I know it's been a really long time but I'm truly grateful for those who are still reading after that long wait. I'm going to try and write more regularly from now on but I cant promise anything. It will be more frequently though especially now that I remember how much I enjoy writing this.

         Pixie