Chapter 33 "F.O.E"

Rock

After leaving the house I stopped by a local bar to meet with Kane and Dub.

Basically filling them on everything. I knew I would be able to talk to them about this.

" man that nigga is crazy" Kane said shaking his head.

" Rock imma keep it real witcha, some months back I was at this chicken joint when I saw her and ole dude popped out of no where talking crazy to her, so I knocked his ass out "

The fact that he was in her presence without my knowledge pisses me off.

" she told me not tell you because she was afraid of your reaction, but I know something like that I'll be wrong not to tell you man as a friend, the look that was in his eye was fucking pure evil" Dub said frowning up.

" I swear to God if someone did that to my baby Stefany they gotta die"

" yea true dat" Kane said

" but what you gone do about his punk ass" Dub asked.

" ion know man" I said rubbing my hand down my face.

" well just know I gotcha back man"

" yea no doubt that" I said dapping him

"you and Nia are like my family .... shidddd my only family"

" appreciate that from the both of yall, y'all know she means everything to me"

" oh nigga we do"

Both Kane and Dub started laughing.

I shook my head at them. They can never be serious for too long.

Around 10:00 I made it back home seeing my mother stretched out on the couch sleep.

" I didn't want her leaving since it was getting late outside, I hope that's fine with you" Nia said before I could speak.

I nodded my head.

She was in the kitchen washing dishes.

I walked up behind her feeling her tense up.

" I apologize for my actions earlier"

She cut off the faucet wiping her hands with a paper towel before turning to me.

" I appreciate you sooo much Rock but I'm also concerned about you as well, I feel like you let your anger get the best of you"

" baby their is nothing wrong with m-"

" I didn't say their was"

I let out a sigh before speaking.

" ok then what do you expect me to do the next time he beat your ass then"

" Rock" I said seeing the hurt expression on her face.

" you know what .... I'm sorry for that comment, but I'm a man that loves hard Nia. You delicate as a flower and I wouldn't dare let anyone harm you" I said cupping her face into my hands.

" I love you Nia" I said pecking her lips that turn into a full blown kiss.

I brung her close to me by the grab of her lower back.

I quickly pulled away from her staring.

" com'on lets go to bed" I said grabbing her hand.

Two weeks later

Nia

"Are you guys ready to find out the sex of the baby"