Chapter eight - The Locker Room.

Once I enter the locker room, there aren't as much students, they probably left. But I see Roman standing in front of an open locker and walk over to him. He is digging through his string bag, and he looks pretty hot- in both ways. Sweat is dripping down his face.
"Hey uh, Princey." I say to him, a little awkward.
"Oh, Mr. Emo Nightmare, you're still alive." He jokes. I scowl at him as I look as I around. There are only a few people left. Wow, people get dressed fast.
"Well, yeah." I confess, scratching the back of my neck. Roman then grabs a shirt out of his string bag and puts it on the bench. He then pulls his tank top of and stuffs it in his string bag. My whole face turns red and I try to look away.
"What's wrong Virg? I thought you were into me." Roman winks. My face turns more red and I look around the silent room. Everyone left, and me and Roman are the only ones. Both me and Roman are silent and awkwardly looking at each other.
"I- uh- um-"
"Well well well, looks like the emo is developing feelings." A voice says next to us. We both look at him, confused. He has a yellow shirt with a black thin sweatshirt. He has grey pants and black boots. His hair is brown and he has a blinding yellow eye, and his other is a light brown. I groan.
"What are you doing here?" I sigh.
"I wanted to join in the gossip. I just thought that I could, help."
"How could you help?" Roman asks, eyeing him suspiciously. He takes a few steps towards me and Roman before smirking.
"Have fun." He mutters. He then pushes both of us into the open locker besides us and shuts it. I hear the door lock and footsteps walking away.
Me and Roman are in a very awkward position. His arms are straight at my sides and pressed against the wall. My hands are on Roman's bare chest. Both of us are blushing from the looks of it. The only light in the locker is the lines at the top. I try to move but I just end up closer to him.
"I-I'm s-sorry I-I should've d-done something..." I stutter as I start tearing up.
"Virgil it's fine. Nothing happened-"
"Is it though? You always say it's fine, but it's not! You don't have to lie straight to my face." I yell, a tear rolling down my face.
"Virg," He says softly, putting his hand on my cheek. "I'm not lying, you make mistakes and it's ok. I don't hate you, but I understand of you hate me."
"I- don't hate you, I lov- like- am friends with you." I stutter. Roman gives me an uncertain look.
"Love?" He asks, a little surprise in his voice.
"I- uh- N-No! I um- d-didn't say th-that!!" I blush hardcore.
"I didn't know you felt the same way." He smiles a little.
"N-No I- wait, what? You, l-like me?"
"Y-Yeah, you're just too adorable" He flirts. I giggle slightly.
"Sh-shut up!" I reply. He then puts his other hand on my other cheek. We stare into each others eyes for a while. But then Roman pulls my head towards his and puts his forehead on mine. My hands are still on Roman's chest, which makes me blush more. I sigh and pulls Roman's lips onto mine. His lips are warm and my heart melts as he kisses back. He puts his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.
Suddenly, a locker door opens next to our locker.
"Omg I thought he left it in here!" A familiar voice yells.
Bzzt! Bzzt! My phone buzzes loudly. I back up from Roman and take my phone out of my back pocket.
"Uh hello?" The person outside asks. I got a message from my Papa.
Where are you?? Why aren't you home??
"Remy is that you?" Roman calls out.
"Roman? Where are you?" Roman looks displeased.
"In the locker next to you, dumbo." He replies. I put my phone back in my pocket and give Roman a weak smile. He smiles back.
"What is the combination?" Remy asks, spinning the lock.
"9, 39, 32." He replies.
The lock then pops open and the door swings open. Remy stands in front of the locker, giving us this weird look.
"Uh, was I in the middle of something?" He asks awkwardly. "Ro, why is your shirt of? And how did you guys get in here?"
"I was getting changed..."
"Deceit." I mutter. Both Roman and Remy look at me. I step out of the locker. "My parents are worried about me, I gotta go."
I grab my bag and start to walk out locker room, but Roman stops me.
"Talk to me later, please." He says.
"Ok, I will." I smile at him. He smiles back and kisses my forehead. "You should probably put a shirt on before you leave."
"Gotcha, bye Mr. Emo Nightmare." He replies. I wave before exiting the locker room and leaving out the front of the school, feeling happier than I ever have. I pull out my phone and text my Papa.
I'm on my way home, chill out.

Hey guys, so you should like, make fanart for this story because it's super fluffy ya know :)