Chapter 1

-Saiki's POV-
Lately I've been having weird visions about a girl arriving to PK academy. for some reason, I couldn't see what she looked like,which is strange. but there's also another vision. An even stranger one. That same girl had physic powers like I did. Could there really be another person with the same powers as I did? I assume that's not possible. I stood up from my comfortable bed to stretch and get ready for school. Just as I was stretching, I heard a large bang which seems to have came from my window. I look outside my window to see what it was. When I did, a stone hits my forehead.
"Hey buddy! Are you ready to go to school?"
Good grief... it was Nendo. That annoying little idiot. Did he even notice the fact that he threw a stone at my forehead? Ugh.. what a pain... well. I might as well just get ready for school. As usual....

-Nendo's POV-
Ramen ramen ramen ramen ramen ramen ramen ramen RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN

—- 30 MINS LATER—-

-Saiki's POV-
Today it was just Nendo and I that was walking to school. Out of all the people it had to be him. I would rather walk with Teruha.... wait.... nevermind. Nendo is fine I guess. He's not the worst.
"Hey Saiki! Look! There's a cute chick right behind you!"
Huh? A cute chick? I didn't sense anyone behind me.. when I turned around, I saw a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She stood out from the others for some reason. I couldn't exactly point my finger to where she stood out from. but I'm pretty sure there's something. She was skipping happily with her weird looking bag. Nendo seems to be already attached to that girl.. Hey... are you drooling?? Ew. Good grief. I slap Nendo's head to get him back to life.
"Ah! Oh.. sorry buddy. You can have her don't worry."
Like hell that will ever happened. and where did you get that idea from? I'm not going to fall for that weird looking girl. Well.. I probably look even weirder with the 2 headpieces attached to both sides of my head. Also Forgot to mention my pink hair which makes me look like a tomboy. (let's just leave the glasses for now)

I just want to get to school already....

Hewwo people. In a couple of chapters I might be doing One POVS at a time. I clearly don't know how to do POVS SOOO ye. I hope you like my Cringe worthy fanfic. Also I'm lazy to fix some of my spelling errors so.. I'm sorry if you find a couple of them! Hehe. Okie bye