Chapter 11

Bruh I never knew there was the disastrous life of Saiki k movie!!
Eep!

-Teruhash's POV-
Oh my god! I can't believe it! Why did the teacher put (Y/N) and my Saiki together?? And why am I working with Kaido? I thought the gods were on my side! Hey. At least it's not Nendo. That would suck. But still. I was really looking forward to making Saiki saying OH WOW and that he was really lucky to be paired up the most perfect pretty girl.
Hold on! (Y/N) and Saiki are going to work together for the project! I'm getting the wrong picture right now! What if they go to a cafe and other people mistake them for a couple?? What if, (Y/N) shares the same coffee jelly with Saiki?
(But I heard there was no coffee jelly) What if (Y/N) gets a piece of cake on her cheeks and Saiki wipes it off with a tissue. Or or.. maybe they'll kiss... I.. I.. I can't let that...
"Kokomi! Where are we going to work at?" Oh. I completely forgot about this guy.. a perfect girl like me can't forget about anybody! just stop overreacting about (Y/N) and Saiki. I'm sure Saiki will pick me over that girl. Oh. Forgot about kaido again.
"Oh! It's up to you! Anything's fine with me!" But in the inside, I'm scared with what kaido will pick.
"How about at that nice cafe shop beside school."
Hm. Not bad not bad. He has good taste.
"Ok! Sounds amazing!"
But being with kusuo would be even more amazing. i just hope nothing happens to those two....

-Saiki's POV-
I need proof that (Y/N) is physic. Which I'm assuming she is one. The person I've been having visions about should be (Y/N). If it isn't, I guess it's just a coincidence. Though I have plenty of proof that she is a physic, which is that I can't read her mind, and etc etc, I can't be sure if I'm right.
(Y/N) looks, and acts like a normal person. Besides (Y/N)'s hair colour.
Speaking of witch, (Y/N) and I, are going to be working on the science project at a cafe shop right beside school....................................................

SIKE!!

Do you really think me and (Y/N) are going to work at the same place as Teruhashi and Kaido? No..
so that's why i changed the location. (Y/N) was kind enough to agree on changing it too, because she didn't really like that cafe. Same here. It didn't have any coffee jelly. So we decided to go work at her place.
Phew.. I don't want mom to see me with a woman. Anyways, obviously I read Teruhashi's mind to see where her and kaido were going. And it was the cafe.
Honestly though, I already knew that a lot of my classmates were going to work there. It was right beside school after all. *sigh*. I just hope everything ends up ok and nothing bad will happened.
What a pain.