Chapter 14

-Saiki's POV-
   Finally! I'm in (Y/N)'s house. She took quite a while tough. But I'm glad she opened the door. Her face tells me that she wasn't ready for a visitor. I almost feel bad for this girl.
Anyways. I walked inside of her house and it looked like a mansion. I spotted a picture of her when she was a little kid hiding under a closet. Not that I care.. just kidding. I do care. I looked at the picture again to see if she looked different. You know.. like what I think a physic would look like. Hey... where'd it go??
"Saiki! Follow me upstairs."
*sigh* forget it. I'll find it later. I  followed her like she told me to.

When I got upstairs, she led me into one of the rooms. I walked inside to see a room the size of my kitchen!
"It's not much, but it's something."
Um. What do you mean it's not much? Look at the size!! (dirty minded) She's already giving me a migraine.
When we both sat on her bed,
(ooh La la) it was silent and awkward.
Has she completely forgotten about the project we were doing?
Sorry to assume, but. I think this girl has memory problems.

-Your POV-
What am I doing? Was I spacing out?? Geez. I opened the door so I could let my guest in.
('cause why wouldn't I??)
I'm nervous that he might see things he's not supposed to.
(Ooh.. like what??)
Like pictures of me when I was a child. I hid one of them under the kitchen closet. I'm also nervous he might see some rats lurking around my house. Yes. There are rats in here.
I ask Saiki to follow me upstairs so we could go to my room.
If you're wondering about my parents, they're on vacation for about a week.
So you know what that means? I get to have the house all to myself. And! I can invite boys over! Not that I'm gonna do anything with them. Anyways..
When Saiki and I went inside my room, he scanned it for a bit.
"It's not much, but it's something."
I say. Honestly. I was secretly bragging about my room. Is it too obvious? I wonder what's going on in this guy's head. I still can't read it! I can't help but think  this Saiki boy is a physic, But...RIGHT NOW we're focusing on me and this dude.
I don't know why We both sat down on my bed but we just did.

Wait....

Why are we here again?

Lol you have memory issues. Lmao. 😂