Chapter 4

-Your POV-
When I got to school, I was lost! And I asked some people to help me, but they were all useless. All they did was ask my name and stuff. Can't someone just help me?? I walked around to find my class. But as I was searching around, an angel appeared before my eyes. She had shiny, blue hair. Is it just me or she actually shining? I bet she's popular. I walked up to her to ask her where my class is. ( but really I just wanted to see her up close)
"Um. Excuse me?"
Jesus Christ she's even brighter up close! It's so bright it hurts my eyes!!
"Oh! Did you need something? Wait... are you new?" Asks the angel.
I nodded over and over again.
"Do you know your way around here?" I shook my head. Finally! Someone noticed.
"I'll show you around. By the way, I'm Teruhashi Kokomi." God her smile is so cute!! Any guy could fall for her. Oh I bet even girls will too.
"I'm (F/N) (L/N)"
Then that happened.. and now I'm in my class, stuttering on my words. Hey. Are the guys having nosebleeds? Is it because of me? Ooh! It is because of me!
I start my introduction.
"Hi! I'm (F/N) (L/N) and I'm
(Y/A) years old. I hope we can all be friends. I feel so popular already. All the eyes are on me.
"Oh! Teruhashi! Come in. (Y/N) just finished introducing herself."
The teacher said.
I turned around to see the same girl I saw earlier. Wait.. everyone's eyes were on her!! Not me. All my confidence just went down...

I can't even..