Chapter 7

-Your POV-
Finally! I get to go home. The First day of school was horrific. Those dudes were annoying as hell. Especially the one with the blue hair. All he kept on talking about was this thing called dark reunion and jet black wings and all that stuff. The guy with the butt chin was really stupid. But the most strangest part was the pink haired guy. His face impression never really changed. It just stayed the same. He also never spoke that much. In fact, he never spoke at all. It still makes me ache. Could he really be the physic boy I've heard about? Just forget it. Also forgot to mention the girl I bumped into this morning. What was her name? Oh! Teruhashi! I changed my mind about her. I really thought she was pretty normal. It's quite complicated.. the way she talks, and every time she asks for something, all the dudes crowd her, offering her the things she needed. I'm not jealous or anything, it's just, irritating. Ugh. I just want to get some sleep.

-Teruhashi's POV-
*sigh* today was a normal day. Everyone surrounded me wherever I went. All the guys that spoke to me were so nervous and shy! Hehe. I'm not surprised at all. I'm the perfect girl that everyone wants. But the only thing I'm still working on is Saiki. Oh my sweet sweet saiki. When will you ever come to me and confess your secret love for me? He's been ignoring me lately. It's fine though. Maybe he's planning something that has to do something with me? Or! or! Maybe he's going to propose!??! Wait.. that's too far. Anyways. I just hope that (Y/N) girl thing doesn't do anything to my saiki. Hold on. I don't need to worry a thing. She nothing compared to me! I bet saiki will choose me over her! Yeah, that's right. So bear with it. (Y/N)

Ok.. the chapters may be short.. 'cause I'm lazy. But I'll make more chapters though.
(No promises)