Chapter 10

-you POV-
Yay! It's finally Friday. The last day of the week. But. We're starting a science project about germs today. I'm going to have to work with someone. My luck is bad, so there's a big chance i might be working with Teruhashi. I'm crossing my fingers just hoping it's not her.
"Ok class. You have to work with another person for this science project. i'll be calling out your partners...." then the teacher starts calling out the names.
Please don't make Teruhashi work with me.
"Kokomi Teruhashi and Shun Kaido.
Yes!! It's not me. Now all I have to worry about is who I'm working with. (F/N) (L/N) and Ne... wait. Ok sorry. It's (F/N) (L/N) and Kusuo Saiki."
Wait what!! Did the teacher just change his mind, or did he make a mistake? And you should've seen Teruhashi's face! It's priceless.
Anyways, I was about to work with Nendo. But instead I'm working with Saiki. At least he's better than him, I assume.

-Saiki's POV-
As you just read, (Y/N) and I are working together. I mind controlled the teacher to say (Y/N)'s name and mine. I was supposed to be working with Aren, and (Y/N) was going to have to work with Nendo, So then I changed the teacher's mind, now Nendo and Aren are working together. And if you're wondering why I wanted to work with (Y/N) so bad, I wanted to know more about her. Oh god. I made that sound like I liked her, good grief. I just wanted to see if she was a physic, that's all. I'm going to have to ask her about stuff. I just hope my plan goes smoothly, I'll tell you more in the next chapter. And just remember... THERE IS NO ROMANCE for god's sake.

I hate my life... btw There is romance so don't believe what you read.