Chapter 2

-Your POV-
I opened my tired eyes. *sigh* today is my very first day in Pk academy. I can't wait! I'm a little nervous too. I heard some rumours that there was a physic boy in school. Could there really be someone like me? No. That's not possible. I stood up from my bed to change. I hope to find some new friends. And by that I meant some boysssss. Just kidding! I'm not that type of girl who likes to mess with guy's hearts. Besides. I don't even have the looks to turn one on. After I changed, I rush downstairs to eat some breakfast. As I was gobbling on my toast, my mom cries in joy that I'm finally going to a new school.
"My baby is growing up so fast!" She annoyingly says. Don't get the wrong idea. I don't hate my mom. In fact, I love her.
"Oh you! Stop teasing me!" I sarcastically said. I don't like to look nervous around my mom. 'Cause she worries about me a "little" to much. But that's what I love about her. After I was done eating, I kiss my mom on the cheek, grab my bag, and walk out of the house. I was alone when I was walking. Well I assumed I was. I looked both sides to see if anyone was there too. But there wasn't. (I think) So I started to skip. (for no reason..) Was I blind or something?? Apparently someone was there. In fact, there were 2 of them. AND IN FRONT OF ME?? One had Mohawk hair and a butt chin. Pfft.. I almost feel sorry for the guy. And the other one had pink hair which made him look like a tomboy. He was really strange though. What's up with those glasses?? And those headpieces?! Are you an alien or something? Let's just get to the point. I was skipping.. and now.. those people saw me doing it.. I'm so embarrassed....
What a pain In the ass