Chapter 9

-your POV-
Today we had gym which I was pretty ok with. I thought we were gonna do some basketball but nope. I was also looking forward to doing it too. There goes my luck. Instead, We were doing some running and I was a pretty slow runner. So poo. Anyways. I had to put all my effort to at least! At least.. run faster than one person. I know I can use my powers to make me go really fast, but I didn't want to stand out that much.
(for obvious reasons)
So that's why I relied on my own speed. And not the POWERS.
And besides, if I did use my them, The physic boy, if he's even real, would notice. I thought I was going to be the last one to keep up, but I guessed wrong. I was beating some people! No. Most people. Even the super pretty perfect whatever you call that Teruhashi girl! I really don't like her.. It's because I read her mind. I only started reading her thoughts on my second day of school.
(That's when I discovered the real Teruhashi!!) I can actually control my telepathy so I can't read people's thoughts. (Because I want to be normal.) so when I wanted to know what was really going on in her head, she was cruel s**t. Sorry about my language, but it's true. I also found out she really didn't like me because she thought I would take her crush. Which is Saiki kusuo. The pink haired dude. He's just not my type. Oh wow. I'm off topic now because of that girl. And her stupid crush. Thanks a lot me, for even saying her name. And!! Talking about Saiki.

-Saiki's POV-
Right now I'm working on (Y/N). I wanted to figure out if she's a physic like me. I know there's other physics out there like Toritsuka or Aiura. But I mean A strong physic. One that can destroy the world with one tiny snap.. Remember how I said in the first chapter that I couldn't see the person's face? It bothers me. There's also Another thing that leaves me questioning my self. The fact that I can't read (Y/N)'s mind scares me. I only have two theories. She's either stupid or she's a physic. if I can't read her mind it doesn't mean she is one. I can read Toritsuka's mind and he's a physic too. But if it's a really strong physic, then that's probably the case. I just hope (Y/N) isn't an evil person.
Good grief.