Chapter 8

-Saiki's POV-
Today we had gym which I hated. It's not because I didn't want to participate, it's because of my powers. If we were playing basketball. I could squish the ball very easily. And if we were doing dodgeball, I could badly injure someone. Or even worse. Kill. So sometimes I pretend to be ill, or I had to go home early because I needed to go to a wedding which is all not true. I always try my best to not expose my powers. That also includes not to hurt anyone. If I did, everyone will be scared of me. Which I probably wouldn't mind. 'Cause Hey. I get to have all peace and quiet. But for some reason I like some company for once. Ew. I'm like those humans now. Anyways. I also don't want to be the most unpopular person In Our school history. Even a physic boy like me doesn't want to.
Let's get back to the point. We're having gym class. What a pain. But I'm lucky today. We're not doing any of the stuff I just mentioned earlier.( basketball and dodgeball)
All we're doing is some running. That's a relief. I was worried I had to make another excuse. Some people noticed that I was leaving every time we had gym, and I didn't want that. I'm just glad we're not doing anything that includes any sorts of balls.
(don't get the wrong idea)
Hey. Will you look at that.
(Y/N) runs quite fast. She's even beating some of the guys. Huh. I guess I underestimated her.

Just a heads up, some Saiki and reader stuff will happened soon, so be prepared.  This isn't some dirty fanfic or anything. Some falling on each other and those sort of things will though. Okie. Just wanted to let y'all know.