Chapter 6

-saiki's POV-
Sorry to break it to you (Y/N) but it looks like everyone wasn't paying attention to you, it was Teruhashi. Welcome to Pk academy where whenever Teruhashi enters a room, everyone feels happy all of the sudden. That's just how life is here.
After (Y/N) was done her introduction, her desk was next to Aren. I wonder if Aren will find love. Who knows. Anyways. At lunch, Nendo, Kaido, Aren and I went to go sit at our table.
"Hey guys? (Y/N) looks really lonely. She should sit with us!" Nendo says.
No way. She'll just die listening to your guy's stupid conversation like, "will dark reunion destroy the world even though I really think dark reunion isn't a real thing. Or let's go get some ramen after lunch even though you just ate lunch at lunch. It hurts my head just thinking about it. Anyways, let's get back to the conversation.
"Yeah. (Y/N) is really lonely. We should ask her to sit with us!" Kaido insists. Please don't.
Nendo walks up to (Y/N) and asks her to sit with us. Wow. She looks terrified at Nendo's face. Hey. I know he's weird looking, but he's nice if you get to know him and all. When (Y/N) sat down at our table, Kaido was not acting like himself at all. He was all smooth, and ugh. I almost feel sorry for the girl. I could tell on her face that she's not having any of it. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I couldn't read her mind at all, which is strange. Could this girl really be the physic girl that I've been having weird visions about? Or is it just because she's stupid? And I don't know why she stands out from others? Is it her hair? She's probably the only one who has (H/C) hair. I'm loaded with a bunch of questions.
What a pain.