Chapter 1

London airport. How she never missed this place. She took a breath and walked into the airport and collected her luggage. She walked out and saw someone with a sign "are you Leah Malkin?" She nodded. "Mr Epstein is in the car." He took her luggage and put it tin the boot of the car.

She climbed in and sat near her new boss. "Hello sir. You must be mr.Epstein. I'm Leah." They shook hands "thank you for coming and working with me." She smiled a little "not at all sir. I'm hope to make a friendship with you and the band as well as be of good help to you." He nodded "I've heard you're a hard worker. Tell me about yourself." He said with a smile "I speak 3 languages. English, German and Japanese. I-" he cut her off "I meant your personal life. You know just in case you have family over in America and need to travel there." She nodded. "Of course. A few months ago I went through a break up with my fiancée as he had decided to leave me for another woman, I have no children but I'm rather close with the beach boys." He looked away for a second "oh. I'm sorry to hear of the break up." Was all he could muster. "It's ok. I plan to start a new but work just as hard." He smiled a relaxed smile. "Well we have a lot to do. I have gotten you a small home in London near the homes to he band. Your boxes of items you sent over have arrived and are inside your home." She smiled and they stopped at an office "thank you sir. This means a lot" he looked at some papers he pulled out "it's nothing at all." He simply said.

They pulled up to a small but comfy looking home. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow you'll be in the car with the band. In the meantime get comfy and some of that money you brought over convert it to English pounds and go shopping." He said to her as she climbed out. "Thank you sir. This means a lot." She got her stuff out of the boot of the car and waved it off not noticing a neighbour watching her as she  looked under the door mat to find her key and walking in....

The place smelt like flowers and looked as if it had recently been painted. The walls were white and a large fireplace was in the living room and throughout the house were radiators. On a table was a radio she tried to turn it on but it didn't have batteries so she rummaged for batteries and finally found some, putting on the radio as she decided to hang photos up on the wall and put clothes away and decided to take the gift to her desk at her workplace tomorrow. Someone knocked at the door she walked towards it with a strut to connect her eyes to a young looking man. He smiled at her and offered his hand out to her. "Hello love. I'm guessing you're the secretary for Brian. I'm one of the members of the Beatles, Paul McCartney." She shook his hand. "Nice to meet you sir. I'm Leah." She said smiling. "Just call us and he rest of the lads by our first names we don't like being called sir." He said chuckling and she nodded. "Alright Paul. Thanks for the heads up." She let him in looking at the boxes. "Sorry I'm still unpacking." She said embarrassed. "It's ok I can help if you want." She shook her head "I'll do it myself. Could you direct me to the bank so I can change my money to British pounds?" She asked. He smiled "of course." He walked out and she locked up and walked with him.

He asked her questions mainly about America and what it's like. She answered with both good and bad things in the conversation and soon reaching the bank. She quickly changed some of her money hushed whispers and giggles from multiple girls making Leah more and more self conscious. Paul noticed "what's the matter love?" She looked at his doe like eyes making her feel giddy. "N-nothing." She looked back at the girls who giggled and sent winks towards his way asking him laugh. Leah sighed and relaxed "for a second then I thought they were laughing at me" she said. He looked at her clearly in shock "why? Did that happen to you?" He said concerned. She nodded "yeah. Anyway who are the other members of the band I'll be meeting Paul?" His smile returned "oh! You'll be meetin' John, George and Ringo. If you don't mind me askin' who did you work for before?" She smiled as the line moved little by little "I worked with the beach boys. I helped them and became a close friend and they treat me like family me and the guys always had a laugh and a giggle with each other and they cheered me up after my fiancée left me." She said grasping the money. This was a sock to Paul "why would a lad leave such a pretty lady all by herself." She raised a brow and looked at him and his eyes seemed to draw her in. "He said I worked too much but I had tried to cancel days so I could be with him but he'd be busy out with his friends... Well that's what I thought. He was secretly having an affair with me with a woman named Maria. She was so horrible to me and treated me like dirt and I tried countless times to win him over again but she won... And I lost" she said with a sigh. "But now I'm here I can start a new me forget her, forget him and focus on work and my friends and maybe find new love." Paul nodded in approval. "It's good to look at the positives. I'm guessing you're not with anyone right now?" She shook her head no and reached the woman at the desk and soon began changing her money over. She politely thanked the woman and they both walked out.