Chapter 6

Paul awoke with his arms around someone. He smiled in his sleepy haze and snuggled closer to the dirty blonde hair. He knew she wouldn't be happy. Lydia would scream at him. Lydia wouldn't love him. Sometimes he felt so sick of her he wished he could break up with her. But he didn't have the heart to. Secretly he knew deep down he loved her. She loved him and Lydia doesn't seem to play nice around other girls. Thus why his female friend count was so low.

Leah was the opposite to Lydia. She was cute and got along with everyone. Where Lydia had her beauty Leah had her cuteness. Leah had lots of love for people. But at one point in her life chose the wrong man. Marcus. He couldn't understand why she had been with such a horrible man. He manipulated her to thinking no one could love her but him. When all things go tits up he crawls back to her. He didn't want to think about Marcus being near Leah and making her into the state she once was. He wanted to talk to the beach boys as Leah spoke about working for them and what it was like. He wanted to get some details on Marcus. Though Leah would stop him. From the big of information Brian had told the lads Marcus should get a good beating. Paul didn't really want to fight the guy but would happily let John fight.

Leah stirred a little in her sleep mumbling a name. Paul leaned close trying to know what name she said. But Leah had slowly started to open her eyes. Paul let go and she turned to see Paul. Their noses touching. She let out a small giggle. "Well good morning Paul." His cheeks turned light pink as he looked into her eyes. "Morning Leah." She sat up and stretched her arms out and climbing out of bed. Paul watched her figure as she walked to the window opening the curtains. Her body moved with such grace like she was dancing around. "Do you want me to make you some tea?" She asked him. He got up and got out of bed. Leah looked away embarrassed. He had decided to only wear his boxers to bed. He put on some bottoms. "I've got tome pyjama bottoms on now." She turned and smiled. "You take a shower. I'll make some tea." She nodded and went to the bathroom locking the door. He walked downstairs and put the kettle on. Then the phone rang. Maybe it was him? It would be rude not to answer the phone if it was someone like George or Ringo calling. He walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Paul. It's Mick!"

"Oh. I didn't expect a call from you mick. What a surprise." He said laughing.

"You know me. The element of surprise." He laughed

"What can I do you for mick?"

"Is Leah at your house? I heard about her ex."

"You have?"

"Mhm. Brian told our manager who told us and he told Janis' manager who told her."

"So basically nearly everyone knows?"

"Yeah. You should've seen Brian. He looked pissed but at the same time shock. Keith looked angry, bill looked shocked, I was utterly speechless, Charlie wanted to give her a hug. We wanted to come over and take her out for lunch. "

"Well she's in the shower right now I'll call you back after breakfast."

"Alright mate. See you."

"Bye mick."

He put the phone down and sorted the tea and started making toast.

"Who was that?" Leah was behind him giving him a startle. She was wearing a plain navy blue knee length dress with no sleeves and her wet messy hair made him chuckle under his breath. "The Rolling Stones want to take you out." Leah raised a brow. Unsure if she should go or not. "They know. Nearly everyone knows about Marcus." A pit in her stomach formed. Her breath hitched for a moment. "Brian wants you safe and ok. They promise if they see him they'll give him a good punch." This calmed her down a little and a small smile appeared on her face. He walked to her and gave her a hug. He stroked her wet messy hair and resting him chin on her head. "It's ok. It's ok." Then Leah started sobbing into his chest. He didn't think he'd see her cry. She was worried. She was scared. This angered Paul greatly. This made him want to find Marcus and punch him himself instead of John knocking him to the ground. Though she was just a work colleague he felt more than a friendship with her. He felt a close bond with her. The same bond John wanted with her is the bond Paul craves. But Lydia was who his heart belonged to.