Battle for the Last Snack!/The Meme Saga

The following is a fanfic of the Ultra Instinct Shaggy meme. I did not come up with the meme. I did not come up with Scooby-Doo or Dragon Ball. Enjoy the meme-filled fun.

Previously on Dragon Ball Meme, tensions rise among the Mystery Inc. warriors as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo discover that there is only one more box of Scooby Snacks. The two now square off in the heart of the city to see who gets the last box.

Shaggy and Scooby stared each other down. The park-going patrons stopped what they were doing as the wind began to increase. The ducks went unfed and the slides unused as the people began to whisper.

"You think the box belongs to you, Scoob O' Pal?" said Shaggy.

"Rye do," said Scooby. "Rit ras my rame on it."

"Then I guess there is nothing more we can do. It has come down to this."

"They do know they sell Scooby Snacks like literally ten feet away?" said Velma.

Shaggy and Scooby both took powerful poses. They clenched their fists, arms, and legs. They unleashed a mighty scream. Spikes of energy began to surround the talking dog and hippie as they powered up.

Daphne shielded her eyes as the glow from the two friends increased. The wind increased and a strange repeating almost whoop-whirling noise could be heard. "The energy coming off them is so strong." She twirled dramatically towards a young man in an ascot. "Quick, Fred, use the Snacker."

Fred retrieved a small device with a visor from his pocket. He placed the Snacker over his eye. "Oh my gosh!"

"What is it?" cried Daphne.

"Their hunger levels are over 9,000!"

"That's impossible!" said Daphne. "No human could reach that level of hunger."

"Technically, Scooby is a dog," said Velma.

Finally, the transformation was complete; Shaggy and Scooby were now Ultra Instinct Shaggy and Scooby! Shaggy's hair had become spiky and white while Scooby now sported a patch of spiky, white hair on his head.

The two charged at each other, practically flying across the short battlefield. The two met at the fountain and began "geek-slapping" each other—they turned their heads to the side, closed their eyes, and flailed aimlessly at each other. The fountain's water shook with each...slap. Their hands were a blur of motion.

Finally, the two jumped back panting. "You're good, O Buddy O Pal," said Shaggy. "I see your training with Master Kirby on Smash Bro. Island has paid off."

"Rank roo. Roo too."

"But this ends now."

Suddenly, Shaggy teleported behind Scooby. Luckily, Scooby was able to block the attack with a raised paw. Scooby followed with a swipe at Shaggy, but he ducked. In a quick motion, while Scooby was off balance from his attack, Shaggy grabbed Scooby's tail (everyone knows his tail is his weak spot). Unfortunately for Shaggy, Scooby thought ahead and came prepared with a fake tail. The fake tail simply slipped from Scooby's back revealing the true tail.

Shaggy gasped while Scooby returned to an attack pose. "Rorry, Raggy, rut the racks are rine." Scooby began to move his front legs in what looked like something from a rubber hose animation. Shaggy was frozen in fear, panic etched across his face. Velma, Daphne, and Fred also shook in wonder and fear.

"It's Scooby's signature move!" shouted Daphne.

As Scooby continued to gather his cowardice energy a small sphere began to form between his front paws. "Scooby..." he said. He then drew his paws, and the glowing ball, towards his chest. "Dooby..." Lastly, he flung his paws and the energy outwards. "DOOOOOO!!!"

The mighty Scooby-Dooby-Doo wave hit its target

The mighty Scooby-Dooby-Doo wave hit its target. A massive explosion rocked the small park. The fountain shattered sending water and rocks everywhere. All in attendance groaned and fought against the shockwave. Finally, the smoke began to clear. Shaggy was defeated. His clothes were torn and he looked like a bunch of dirt had been sprayed on him. He could do nothing as Scooby approached the box of Scooby Snacks.

Scooby picked up the box, opened it, and pulled out four snacks. He offered two to Shaggy. Shaggy accepted the treats and the two sat down to share the box.

Next time on Dragon Ball Meme, Garfield, the Devourer of Planets, inches ever closer to Planet Lasagna. The only force that can stop him is Super Saiyan Odie. Can Odie stop the Orange Tabby of Doom?

Meanwhile on Earth, our heroes finally arrive at the Internet Meme Mixed Martial Arts Tournament. Will Ultra Instinct Shaggy survive his battle with Uganda Knuckles? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Meme.